Wisconsin people into BBC and White Women

Hello Everyone. I have been on this site for about 12 years now. I have always enjoy this website and learning about this lifestyle. I was away from the site for a few years but I am much more active now. Honestly I really want to watch a white wife or girl get blacked. I have wanted this for along time. I once told a girlfriend I "deep down you know you want a big black cock" she thought I was crazy and never talked about again. Recently I told a girl who I talk about kinky stuff often that she should try bbc because. I suggested it because she had previously had told me she really wants to be dominated. She was coy at first but I told her she would look so pretty sucking a big black cock and she liked that. Proud of myself for opening about to her about it.

I have noticed alot more people from Wisconsin into this lifestyle. I guess I realized I am in my 40s and I really want to really get to watch a white girl fucked hard by a BBC. I love beautiful women. I love sex. Sex is fun and and we only alive for so long. I am very discrete will always respect your privacy.

I hope to meet white girls, white couples, black bulls into this lifestyle and make new friendships and hopefully be able to watch all the fun in person. I am a very fun person. I love meeting people. I love making to smile and enjoy themselves. I really hope to meet people into this lifestyle and enjoy fun times and create sexy memories.

I am very real and not fake. I am serious about what I said. So hit me up as I love to talk and make new friends.

Last edited:
All of white guys on this site love bbc but how far would you go. Would you let a black bull sleep with your wife and ******* would you go through transportation with your ******* so there's no white dick in the BBC house hold

Hello Everyone. I have been on this site for about 12 years now. I have always enjoy this website and learning about this lifestyle. I was away from the site for a few years but I am much more active now. Honestly I really want to watch a white wife or girl get blacked. I have wanted this for along time. I once told a girlfriend I "deep down you know you want a big black cock" she thought I was crazy and never talked about again. Recently I told a girl who I talk about kinky stuff often that she should try bbc because. I suggested it because she had previously had told me she really wants to be dominated. She was coy at first but I told her she would look so pretty sucking a big black cock and she liked that. Proud of myself for opening about to her about it.

I have noticed alot more people from Wisconsin into this lifestyle. I guess I realized I am in my 40s and I really want to really get to watch a white girl fucked hard by a BBC. I love beautiful women. I love sex. Sex is fun and and we only alive for so long. I am very discrete will always respect your privacy.

I hope to meet white girls, white couples, black bulls into this lifestyle and make new friendships and hopefully be able to watch all the fun in person. I am a very fun person. I love meeting people. I love making to smile and enjoy themselves. I really hope to meet people into this lifestyle and enjoy fun times and create sexy memories.

I am very real and not fake. I am serious about what I said. So hit me up as I love to talk and make new friends.
I grew up in Northern Wisconsin, and when I was in high school, the owner of a bar in the central part of the state...think it was around Wausau, was sponsoring a basketball team in a local amateur league. Apparently he wanted to win and he and his posse bet a bunch of money on his team at the beginning of the season. Then he went down to Milwaukee where a friend of his turned him onto a couple of playground basketball hustlers, black guys. He got them to move up to Wausau, and let them stay in a room over the bar, got them jobs, and made his wife available to the ringers. The team went undefeated, the bar owner and his pals won their bets, and the ringers were cut in on a share. I also understand his wife left him at seasons end and moved down to Milwaukee.

guessing your from a bigger city. western and north wisconsin are very odd toward any type of minorities.
I'm across the boarder and have some friends there.

Back