Hotwife and FLR

Hello. My wife is fairly conservative woman. I tried to introduce her about hotwife lifestyle but she got really angry and frustrated. She told me never to bring that up again. Anyways 3/4 months have passed. I am currently trying to focus on her outfit that she wears outside and home. There's a little improvement. Also recently I have introduced her about the Female Led Relationship and she seems to like the idea. Moreover, I am really excited about it. So, is this a good idea to encourage her to hotwife lifestyle? Is there any connection?

Apparently you either didn’t respect her intial response or you just have the burning desire to ruin your relationship. What part of no didn’t you understand? Also you’re working on changing her clothing style. Does she dress you?

Apparently you either didn’t respect her intial response or you just have the burning desire to ruin your relationship. What part of no didn’t you understand? Also you’re working on changing her clothing style. Does she dress you?
I would encourage her to take the lead in an FLR. If she’s interested in cucking you, she will. But there’s no inherent connection. If she truly takes over your marriage she may well cage you. Cuckoldry may well follow. Are you ready to be pussyfree?

Hello. Thanks. I didn't bring up the topic till then. I am trying to encourage her to try different outfits because as I told you she is really conservative and Muslim. If we want to break barriers I thought maybe we first have to be more open. No coercing, it's her choice. I just point out to her that maybe she would look good in this dress or other one and she loves to try different outfits. I think I should wait and if she agrees to hotwifing in future then ok otherwise I have to respect her decision. However, she seems excited and interested by femdom relationship.

Back