Don’t push it too far

Well guys. I’ve been after my wife to try this hotwife lifestyle for years. It became an obsession of mine and she finally decided it was too much and filed for divorce. Just a warning to you wannabe cucks out there. Learn when to drop it and no is no.
I’m sorry to hear that man. Did she ever try it ? Were you training her with a dildo? What was the real reason she decided to divorce did she find a bbc?

Well guys. I’ve been after my wife to try this hotwife lifestyle for years. It became an obsession of mine and she finally decided it was too much and filed for divorce. Just a warning to you wannabe cucks out there. Learn when to drop it and no is no.
You heard no a million times and still thought that you could “convince” her. I’ve said it a million times- could she convince you for her own sexual gratification to have sex with another man repeatedly? Your post is poignant and on point. You do not “make” or “convince” someone to do something they don’t want to do or find abhorrent or partake in the LS. She either has an intrest or she does not. End of story. No means no-

Last edited:
Now you can follow your dream!
It's not easy, but somewhere there is one looking for a man like us.
And when we find her, we'll live the dream!

If your heart is too broken then don't be afraid to tell people and ask for help.
You only have 1 life, don't throw it away :)

True some times it happens when you’re doing this kind of thing
“Training her- did she find a BBC? “
No she left because she did not want to be part of the lifestyle and have sex with other men. What are you thinking? My god man.

Last edited:
🤦‍♂️ It doesn't seem like any one of the cuck-minded in this thread has a wife. OP: most likely some made-up story. @wifeyandme1357 doesn't seem to take the OP seriously either. S/he (the OP) was talking about ending a marriage and losing a partner and all that comes back is "...did she find a bbc?" 🤦‍♂️ 🤣 Guys you can't be real!

I'm sorry you could not work things out between you and your wife, but as you state, your sexual fantasies have abetted in the ruination of your marriage. Fact is, lifestyles of sexual openness are often damaging to relationships, but the hedonistic urge is compelling and often overwhelming. Such lifestyles are best pursued by single people who don't have a partner or spouse to lose. That would be the sensible practice, but one's sexual fantasies are like sexual demons seeking to possess you utterly, and if you let them, they will. A warning to us all.

Back