It may finally happen!

BadgeBunny

Couple
From
IL, US
We’ve been in the lifestyle since May, mainly her as a hotwife and me as a stag. So far it has only been white bulls who are hung and have gym rat bodies. She’s been loving it. We recently decided I’m going to become a cuck and let her bulls be in total control of both of us.

The black fetish is mine not hers, she claims she has no interest in it but lately has been flirting with a few black guys.

Today she was at the gym alone and sent me this text! She said he was working out next to her and she could feel him staring her down.

This guy is built, huge muscular build like an 80s action hero, she said when I see him at the gym, I’ll know it’s him by his size alone.

She approached him, which she never does, and said “Wow, you’re huge!”. They had a brief flirty conversation. They exchanged names and days & time that she typically works out. It may take a few weeks to play out, but I’m so excited it may finally happen!

Hopefully he’ll be DTF, and if so, open to cucking me. He was definitely hitting on her and she said she’s willing to try it.IMG_8689.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_9393.jpeg

No update on the gym guy, she hasn’t bumped into him again yet.

But… this just happened.

We met a new guy last night, but he was a 1 pump chump. The last two guys were both well endowed white guys, but did not last long nor could they go for a second round.

That’s twice now she slutted herself out and we both left their place upset, never to return.

Her threesome app bios state she wants a tall, strong man to toss her around. She’s 5’4” and 115. She wants to get picked up and pressed against a wall and banged for multiple rounds.

I told her black guys are notoriously powerful lovers and I doubt they’ll ghost/flake, or underperform. So as I type this, she’s sitting by me and connecting with black guys on our apps. I’m pretty sure we found a good bull already.

We’re hosting thanksgiving on Friday so we’re looking for a date Saturday, hence the black Saturday reference.

Last edited:
View attachment 6650139

No update on the gym guy, she hasn’t bumped into him again yet.

But… this just happened.

We met a new guy last night, but he was a 1 pump chump. The last two guys were both well endowed white guys, but did not last long nor could they go for a second round.

That’s twice now she slutted herself out and we both left their place upset, never to return.

Her threesome app bios state she wants a tall, strong man to toss her around. She’s 5’4” and 115. She wants to get picked up and pressed against a wall and banged for multiple rounds.

I told her black guys are notoriously powerful lovers and I doubt they’ll ghost/flake, or underperform. So as I type this, she’s sitting by me and connecting with black guys on our apps. I’m pretty sure we found a good bull already.

We’re hosting thanksgiving on Friday so we’re looking for a date Saturday, hence the black Saturday reference.
Well, let’s keep hoping the gym guy crosses paths with her again!!

We’ve been in the lifestyle since May, mainly her as a hotwife and me as a stag. So far it has only been white bulls who are hung and have gym rat bodies. She’s been loving it. We recently decided I’m going to become a cuck and let her bulls be in total control of both of us.

The black fetish is mine not hers, she claims she has no interest in it but lately has been flirting with a few black guys.

Today she was at the gym alone and sent me this text! She said he was working out next to her and she could feel him staring her down.

This guy is built, huge muscular build like an 80s action hero, she said when I see him at the gym, I’ll know it’s him by his size alone.

She approached him, which she never does, and said “Wow, you’re huge!”. They had a brief flirty conversation. They exchanged names and days & time that she typically works out. It may take a few weeks to play out, but I’m so excited it may finally happen!

Hopefully he’ll be DTF, and if so, open to cucking me. He was definitely hitting on her and she said she’s willing to try it.View attachment 6591230

Attachments

• Its-Happening-Isnt-It.gif
    Its-Happening-Isnt-It.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 326
We have a meet-n-greet with a local Bull next week.
Smart, well-spoken, well-travelled, tall, athletically built, willing to host, and she finds him attractive.

Lately the wifey has been a "First Date Fiona" where it goes from meet-n-greet to getting meat within 30-45 minutes.
This time we may choose a site away from his place intentionally as to not to rush it like the previous guys.

All the (hung) white dummies, flakes, and the ghosting have led her here, down a path she swore she wouldn't go.

I want to do it right this time and find a bull that becomes a bi/weekly regular so we can stop vetting people constantly.
It'll be so much easier and cheaper to just head over to his place, without all of the lyfting, meals, and bar tabs.
MUCH more time to play, then go home.

I'm hoping once she goes black... 🍆 :mstickle:

Last edited:
The meet and greet is tonight.
Most likely it will remain just that, but I’m really hoping it goes well and we head back to his place.

Unfortunately, I have no idea if he’s well endowed. It’s in our profile that’s what she’s looking for, and he’s an experienced bull for Vixen/Stag, so hopefully that means he’s well equipped.

None of his profile pics hint at his size, nor did he send DPs like all the white guys do. At this point I feel it is too late to ask so it may be just wait and see. I can’t wait to see her face as she’s see her first black cock 🫨 and puts it in her mouth 👄

The meet and greet is tonight.
Most likely it will remain just that, but I’m really hoping it goes well and we head back to his place.

Unfortunately, I have no idea if he’s well endowed. It’s in our profile that’s what she’s looking for, and he’s an experienced bull for Vixen/Stag, so hopefully that means he’s well equipped.

None of his profile pics hint at his size, nor did he send DPs like all the white guys do. At this point I feel it is just too late to ask so it may be just wait and see. I can’t wait to see her face as she’s see her first black cock 🫨 and puts it in her mouth 👄
Good luck
Send picture how she dresed up for him🤗🤗

Good luck
Send picture how she dresed up for him🤗🤗
Good idea, I’ll try without making it obvious.

She had on a new outfit for work last week, I told her that’s what to wear tonight.

She also just confirmed she has no idea about his size either. A gay black friend of mine once showed me his (nothing sexual), it was a basic 6.5 like me, I was surprised considering his large frame. I want it to be the total experience for her, I need it to convert her permanently.

Also she’s convinced her apps’ algorithms have changed based on her recent matches, she’s getting flooded with black guys. It’s going to finally happen.

Attachments

• IMG_9675.jpeg
    IMG_9675.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 325
We met him Wednesday night, it was actually her second date of the night.
She went out by herself while I was at the gym earlier and had a date/drinks with some European white guy (I didn't know about) for a few hours, then came home heavily buzzed. This was without my permission, so the night started off on a bad foot. I tried to call off the date because of how tipsy she was, I didn't want her to make a bad first impression.

I liked the guy we met, he was nice, but almost too nice, she likes the mysterious bad boy type.
He's not a dominant, cucking bull either, just down for Vixen/Stag.
He invited us back to his place, I was down, but she politely declined.

I personally thought she was too buzzed anyway and shouldn't do anything drastic in that condition, it would've been kinda frat party inappropriate for everyone involved. We'll see if it goes anywhere.

Anywhoo, I work from home, she's off today, and she just told me she's going to lunch with a female friend, then going on a date with a different black guy. :oops:

I quickly read their chat on the dating app: tall, hung, powerful, and a very experienced bull who's willing to cuck me and fuck her brains out.
That checks all my boxes. I'm desperate to be cucked by a superior black bull.

The fact that she unexpectedly sprung this on me without asking, but telling me she's going out on date, making me stay home, shows she's adapting to making me her stupid cuck and it is blowing my mind. Hopefully it it goes well, so we'll all get to play this weekend. I'm so hard right now thinking about it, she's such a slut.

She also has a few other BBC suitors lined up, so it's only a matter of time. One of them has a 10.5" cock, I saw a pic of it, wow!
It's my birthday next weekend, so I told her no matter what, she's getting a BBC in front of me as my gift.

We met him Wednesday night, it was actually her second date of the night.
She went out by herself while I was at the gym earlier and had a date/drinks with some European white guy (I didn't know about) for a few hours, then came home heavily buzzed. This was without my permission, so the night started off on a bad foot. I tried to call off the date because of how tipsy she was, I didn't want her to make a bad first impression.

I liked the guy we met, he was nice, but almost too nice, she likes the mysterious bad boy type.
He's not a dominant, cucking bull either, just down for Vixen/Stag.
He invited us back to his place, I was down, but she politely declined.

I personally thought she was too buzzed anyway and shouldn't do anything drastic in that condition, it would've been kinda frat party inappropriate for everyone involved. We'll see if it goes anywhere.

Anywhoo, I work from home, she's off today, and she just told me she's going to lunch with a female friend, then going on a date with a different black guy. :oops:

I quickly read their chat on the dating app: tall, hung, powerful, and a very experienced bull who's willing to cuck me and fuck her brains out.
That checks all my boxes. I'm desperate to be cucked by a superior black bull.

The fact that she unexpectedly sprung this on me without asking, but telling me she's going out on date, making me stay home, shows she's adapting to making me her stupid cuck and it is blowing my mind. Hopefully it it goes well, so we'll all get to play this weekend. I'm so hard right now thinking about it, she's such a slut.

She also has a few other BBC suitors lined up, so it's only a matter of time. One of them has a 10.5" cock, I saw a pic of it, wow!
It's my birthday next weekend, so I told her no matter what, she's getting a BBC in front of me as my gift.
Wow this is great! Love watching this unfold haha as always, good luck mate

Back