Wifes confession

What do you think my wife said her body count was?

Votes: 9 15.8%

Votes: 16 28.1%

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • 200+

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
So, this is now a couples account, but wife just confessed to me that her job which she has been at now for 5 years at a hotel working nights, it's in a ghetto area too BTW, said she has been cheating since she started working there, even participated in group sex with more than 4-8 black guys at once for hours, asked how this started, she said she forgot her bra one time cause she forgot it in the dryer and was late to work, later that night when these guys came to check in the hotel, she said they noticed her nipples were hard and they all started flirting with her and said she like the attention from the group of guys and they asked if she ever been with a black guy n she said no, so they asked if she wanted 10" of bbc n like always she's not afraid to take a challenge so went for it n said she orgasmed so hard and squirted multiple times, she said to when i was at work she would dress up real sexy for her job so i wouldnt get jealous she would wear, tight shirts, low cut shirts to show cleavage and btw her tits are a 40GG , tight leggings, daisy dukes n mini skirts and thongs underneath so when she bends they can see her ass, sometimes even has lingerie in her car i asked how she made time and told me she would tell her boss she closing front desk to do housekeeping and deepclean rooms and told me her body count and couldn't believe how many guys she's been with, should I be proud

Attachments

• 2024-01-23-15-30-33-804_20240124_124326.jpg
    2024-01-23-15-30-33-804_20240124_124326.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 20230421_001552.jpg
    20230421_001552.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 237
So, this is now a couples account, but wife just confessed to me that her job which she has been at now for 5 years at a hotel working nights, it's in a ghetto area too BTW, said she has been cheating since she started working there, even participated in group sex with more than 4-8 black guys at once for hours, asked how this started, she said she forgot her bra one time cause she forgot it in the dryer and was late to work, later that night when these guys came to check in the hotel, she said they noticed her nipples were hard and they all started flirting with her and said she like the attention from the group of guys and they asked if she ever been with a black guy n she said no, so they asked if she wanted 10" of bbc n like always she's not afraid to take a challenge so went for it n said she orgasmed so hard and squirted multiple times, she said to when i was at work she would dress up real sexy for her job so i wouldnt get jealous she would wear, tight shirts, low cut shirts to show cleavage and btw her tits are a 40GG , tight leggings, daisy dukes n mini skirts and thongs underneath so when she bends they can see her ass, sometimes even has lingerie in her car i asked how she made time and told me she would tell her boss she closing front desk to do housekeeping and deepclean rooms and told me her body count and couldn't believe how many guys she's been with, should I be proud
Depends did you catch her or did she confess on her own and did she ever choose or live anyone over you

What’s her body count?!!

Wow, she's sexier than a winning lotto ticket!!!
I would jerk off a million times to a video of her doing a gangbang with a giant BBC in her mouth

She said she's at 216 right now
To put that into perspective, that's half of the number of the Congress members in the house of representatives!!! I'd rather vote for your hotwife!!! She's accomplished more fucking and sucking BBC by herself than the entire house of Congress in 10 years!!!! ( I guarantee she would get 100% of the black male voters!!!)

To put that into perspective, that's half of the number of the Congress members in the house of representatives!!! I'd rather vote for your hotwife!!! She's accomplished more fucking and sucking BBC by herself than the entire house of Congress in 10 years!!!! ( I guarantee she would get 100% of the black male voters!!!)
Yup and I can guarantee she would do and try anything to get thier votes and won't take no for an answer and would probably take the whole population lol but in all honesty she would she collecting black dildos like they're baseball cards and worships them

Back