It may finally happen!

We met him Wednesday night, it was actually her second date of the night.
She went out by herself while I was at the gym earlier and had a date/drinks with some European white guy (I didn't know about) for a few hours, then came home heavily buzzed. This was without my permission, so the night started off on a bad foot. I tried to call off the date because of how tipsy she was, I didn't want her to make a bad first impression.

I liked the guy we met, he was nice, but almost too nice, she likes the mysterious bad boy type.
He's not a dominant, cucking bull either, just down for Vixen/Stag.
He invited us back to his place, I was down, but she politely declined.

I personally thought she was too buzzed anyway and shouldn't do anything drastic in that condition, it would've been kinda frat party inappropriate for everyone involved. We'll see if it goes anywhere.

Anywhoo, I work from home, she's off today, and she just told me she's going to lunch with a female friend, then going on a date with a different black guy. :oops:

I quickly read their chat on the dating app: tall, hung, powerful, and a very experienced bull who's willing to cuck me and fuck her brains out.
That checks all my boxes. I'm desperate to be cucked by a superior black bull.

The fact that she unexpectedly sprung this on me without asking, but telling me she's going out on date, making me stay home, shows she's adapting to making me her stupid cuck and it is blowing my mind. Hopefully it it goes well, so we'll all get to play this weekend. I'm so hard right now thinking about it, she's such a slut.

She also has a few other BBC suitors lined up, so it's only a matter of time. One of them has a 10.5" cock, I saw a pic of it, wow!
It's my birthday next weekend, so I told her no matter what, she's getting a BBC in front of me as my gift.
hot, good luck

So it finally happened.

She went on a date two weeks ago by herself to interview him. He’s European, tall, very fit and hung. They had good chemistry so she told me she’s down to fuck him.

We got a hotel last week, he came over and they immediately started going at it. It was daylight and I was nearby on the couch so I could see everything.

His cock is as thick as a coke can, definitely more girth than length. With that thickness it was hard to determine the actual length, but it was definitely the BBC I always wanted her to have.

He started bareback but she made him put on a condom since his STI test results hadn’t come back yet. (They came back negative, so it’s bareback moving forward.)

He pounded her for about an hour in all the positions. She had to tap out a few times because he was stretching her pussy like never before.

He ate her ass and pussy, and she gagged all over his thick dick. He was polite and witty, we all got along fine.

After he left I went in for reclamation sex. We had sex the next morning and her pussy was noticeably swollen, it felt puffy and tight, nothing I’ve felt before.

She loved it, she wants it again! I hope he works out as our regular bull. It took a year to find him, but I feel like we both found what we are looking for.

More updates and hopefully pics to come.

So it finally happened.

She went on a date two weeks ago by herself to interview him. He’s European, tall, very fit and hung. They had good chemistry so she told me she’s down to fuck him.

We got a hotel last week, he came over and they immediately started going at it. It was daylight and I was nearby on the couch so I could see everything.

His cock is as thick as a coke can, definitely more girth than length. With that thickness it was hard to determine the actual length, but it was definitely the BBC I always wanted her to have.

He started bareback but she made him put on a condom since his STI test results hadn’t come back yet. (They came back negative, so it’s bareback moving forward.)

He pounded her for about an hour in all the positions. She had to tap out a few times because he was stretching her pussy like never before.

He ate her ass and pussy, and she gagged all over his thick dick. He was polite and witty, we all got along fine.

After he left I went in for reclamation sex. We had sex the next morning and her pussy was noticeably swollen, it felt puffy and tight, nothing I’ve felt before.

She loved it, she wants it again! I hope he works out as our regular bull. It took a year to find him, but I feel like we both found what we are looking for.

It sounds like you both had an awesome time. I hope it works out for repeat encounters and gets even better as you move forward.

So it finally happened.

Fantastic ! Can’t wait to hear more. Can’t wait for him to bareback her. Will he be allowed to cum inside her ?

Back