Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Not ready to hoist them onto that pedestal, yet. There is a large contingent of racist, vulgar and downright nasty women imbedded within this grouping of women.
Very true as well. I enjoy the femininity of pretty white women not ugly racist bitches and it doesn’t mean it’s ok to put down black women like a deranged lunatic like that Windsor guy.

Attachments

• 4FBA88BE-6227-4154-AB59-926037B859FC.jpeg
    4FBA88BE-6227-4154-AB59-926037B859FC.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
My wife has become BBC exclusive. When we tell people that on chats or on websites we are deluged with white guys shooting their shot. It’s really entertaining.
It's either that or just straight up hate from those butthurt white guys, that's why my wife stopped putting it in her profile on other lifestyle websites.

Yes, such a white girl drives me wild with desire. I have incredible attraction and respect for 'Black only' white women, no other women compare!
The only thing you know about her is "she fucks black men," so you hoist her onto a pedestal? You don't even know if she's telling the truth with her declaration that she's "Black only."

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
I totally agree❤️🦋

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
I love a huge cock shoved in my tight little pussy. I love it so much that I want to go as far as having a baby with a bull.

I prefer white women who only prefer black men but i like to turn white women into black only women..
I am looking for someone like you to turn my wife into a BBC slut and take tons of cum from them. We have not had sex in years and her pussy needs black cock and lots of it. I would love to et all the fresh cream pie I can and pefrom clean up if allowed.

Back