Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Yepper. A woman that I thought to be either average or mildly attractive becomes hotter than hell when I find out she is black only.

Reading comments like this literally get me turned on. I married my wife knowing she was full on BNWO. She refused to have sex until my vasectomy was complete, and told me not to worry, that there would be children for us to raise. We now have four mixed race little black ones, and she wants a fifth. Black cock only is totally a major attraction in my life. So much that I married for it. I love staying home with the ******* while she's out getting fucked unprotected, raw and bare. Alpha white men just don't understand the thrill I get, through serving the black race (literally being used) by spending my money to raise their ******* for them. The only thing hotter than a black cock only woman is one with a black baby.
Did you say "alpha white men" ?? 😂 No such thing exists.

Black men enhance the femininity of white girls and that is just so sexy. It's great to feel sexy, and black men can make white women feel sexy, feminine and desirable - and that's beautiful.
That’s true, as a Black Man I often find myself bringing out that innate feminine nature and sexuality out of white women. It’s fucking sexy to white women come out of their shell and their eyes light up with lust. I love it, they flick their hair and give all of signals of being turned on in a subtle yet seductive manner.

That’s true, as a Black Man I often find myself bringing out that innate feminine nature and sexuality out of white women. It’s fucking sexy to white women come out of their shell and their eyes light up with lust. I love it, they flick their hair and give all of signals of being turned on in a subtle yet seductive manner.
I have to agree 👍 as a white male myself. I have known several white women that enjoy the company of black men. And actually prefer them. And yes they are very hot and attractive women beautiful couples 💑

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
It is a great turn on to me knowing a white woman only wants black cock.
For me I know that I will never be able to give the pleasure a black man can give.
I am not physically able to because I have a small cock, so can not make a woman feel what a big cock gives them.
Neither can I give the woman the mental stimulation that having sex with a black man gives a woman.
So as there is a number of ways a black man is superior to me, I do the thing I am superior to black men in, and that is knowing a white guys place is to serve.

White women have a beauty and femininity that is superior to every other race of women.

Last edited:
Back