Obsession with 'Black only' white women

I most def do
I agree and need someone to turn my wife into a BBC lover and fill her not only with BBC but also their potent seed deep inside her pussy. I want her to know her place and what she is meant for and I would love to eat all the fresh cream Pie I am given permission to eat and perform clean up as well. I would love someone to seduce her then move her up to where more then one BBC uses her and they just use her like she was meant to be used!!!!!

Black guys only ,always have been
I married my high school sweetheart but always thought it would be so hot to see her have sex with black men and even to be black bred. Even on our wedding day I had thoughts of her getting filled with BBC while I watched and was able to eat her cream pie when he was finished. I have never been big and now have ED so bad we have not had sex in years and I am hopeful that I can find a black Bull to educe her and make her his own and I just get to watch him and his friends enjoy her and if allowed clean up when they are done. I tell her all the time that all I can think of is eating fresh cream pie.

Some white pride guys see this all as marketing. It is some targeted attempt to destroy the white race. But I see it as a natural evolution of women being players in the sexual market. Hy wouldn't they choose black once the financial reliance on white men diminishes?

White women who like big black men - they are my downfall! No other woman is as sexy or as feminine, just love them!
I totally agree with you. Black men are the most masculine, white women who love them are the most feminine.
I add that in my opinion the true male sex is the black one, I hope more and more white women, no problem if they are married or engaged, will discover this new pleasure so close and so easy to get

Last edited:
There is a paradox I have with 'black only' white women. I find them the sexiest women on the planet by far, and yet I (a white male) so want to fuck them - in which case, they would no longer be 'black only'. I just love white women who like big black men - and there's no escaping that fact.

Totally can relate !!! Even if im not physically attracted to them the moment I understand they are into black men I fancy the pants of them it’s weird
Yes! It's incredible, the instant I know a white female really likes big black men a switch is flicked in my brain and, immediately, I find her so much more sexually attractive. And this level of attraction is difficult to attain anywhere else.

Back