Black man for sexy hispanic woman

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
Black attractive male looking for fun sexy Hispanic female playmate; nothing serious; Just kinky naughty fun. No drama or stress; just blissful hot sex when you need and want it with someone who knows what he’s doing. If this is you, please reply.

ME: black, str8, 6"4 light skin age 45 HWP, athletic, intelligent, clean, play safe, DDF, stable,very laid back with no drama .friendly, sexually open-minded, but not into any weird. Open to friendship and something ongoing if good connection, not demanding, no drama.

YOU: Sexy, in good shape, average Please be sane and attractive, with no type of drama. And be comfortable in your own skin. plus if you're tall because of my 6"4 frame. Age should not be a big deal to you – (this isn’t about dating or bf/gf), fun, open, sexually adventurous, freaky or want to be kinky.

Be Prepare To: Share sexual desires, share discreet pics (full body), ask a few questions, decide to play and have fun and be serious about trying to actually meet. I’m not here for cyber play or endless emails and chatting

Back