Obsession with 'Black only' white women

I hope to never have to date and remarry again, I have the perfect BBC slut wife now but if something did happen and I had to, I wouldn’t date any women that weren’t slutty and in to fucking black guys while I watch. Would probably be hard to find but to remarry, it would be an absolute must for me. I watched my wife go black and I can’t go back, it’s is my life now and what satisfies me sexually, period!
Really pleased you've found your perfect BBC slut wife and the relationship works so well for the both of you. I wouldn't want a monogamours white relationship either as only interested in white women who like big black men.

thats me, love women who fuck black guys
I totally love white women who fuck black guys too, but even more if they are black exclusive. It makes her 'untouchable' for us white guys and that increases the desire. To be a white guy in a relationship with a black only white female must be an incredible experience - to be so close to your ultimate woman and yet she's out of reach.

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Such an intense turn on!

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
It works for me

Seeing pretty women that exclusively date black men is hot because it directly tells us that she finds them to be far more attractive and sexy. Knowing shes passing boys like us up and going for the most masculine studs outside of her race is just exhilarating.
Yes!! Amazing how the emotions of humiliation and sexual exhiliration are so closely related in the cuckold mind!

Agree! I find 'black only' white women so erotic and sexy. From a white cuck's perspective they have an 'untouchable' quality and that makes them even more desirable.
I'm with you all the way on that. If I know she has had some black dick then my respect for her grows immediately as my mental imagery of her going black begins racing all around in my mind and her sexiness just radiates all around her.

Back