Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Just knowing a white woman prefers black men increases her sexual attractiveness and desirability tenfold to a white cuck like me. I find white women who have a preference for black men irresistable.

I'm sure there are a lot of others out there who feel the same?

Please login or become a member to view
IT DOES SEEMS THAT WHITE GUYS FIND IT EROTIC AND ARE ALWAYS CONTACTING ME TO MEET UP
Beautiful image! A lot of white guys are crazy about white women, like yourself, who like big black men. And it's not just the cucks on here either, I know so many white men who find the thought of white women going with big black men to be very exciting.

It's ineffable how exciting and attractive white ladies, like yourself, are to white guys like me!

There’s nothing in this world that drives me more wild than a black cock only white woman. She instantly becomes hotter.
I know. There is something so sexy about white women who like big black men! The feeling they imbue in us white wannabe cucks is ineffable but so potent, real and beautiful!

As a white male, liking 'black only' white women is not the ideal scenario and it certainly doesn't increase your chances of getting the ladies you find most sexy! But it still feels good! Damn, they are so hot!

It is simply the “forbidden fruit” factor !!
People want what they can’t have....
Maybe there is an element of the 'forbidden fruit' factor for some white cucks in their desire for 'black only' white women. But I think we're also attracted by what we see, rightly or wrongly, as these white women following their primal sexual drive to mate with the alpha black male, and often doing this against social norms and conventions.

If I saw 2 white female identical twins and one had a black boyfriend and one a white boyfriend, I would be much more attracted to the twin with a black bf - and I'm a white male!

For us white cucks and wannabe cucks, it's as much about the psychology of a black loving white female as her looks, if not more.

My wife has been 'hit on' by black dudes since she was a hot teenager. She is 5' 7", Legs that would make a stripper envious. She worked at her *******'s store when she was 18. She said an older black man offered her $100 to go to his home and do some work. One hour of work. She told him that her ******* would be coming soon so she could ask him. Haha. Or maybe she took the C-Note and went and got some BBC.

I find any woman that takes charge of her sexuality very hot. But yes, a woman that declares she’s Black Only is particularly hot!
Yes. A woman that takes charge of her sexuality and follows her primal femininity, going against social, cultural and historical norms is particularly hot. I see such a white woman as going after alpha black males for sexual satisfaction and to be bred - such a woman drives me crazy.

No obsession here, but an exclusive attraction to Black....YES!
You are one of those white girls that white cuck wannabes like me find so attractive. Your focus is on big Black men, not us, and we just find that to be so arousing. We can't have you and yet that makes us want you even more.

Hope you find the right black man for you.

Back