Obsession with 'Black only' white women

I'm not Black only, but I know a girl who is. Maybe it's just a phase, but she seem really happy. She never had a white guy, but many many black men.
We all have our particuliar tastes and a white girl, like your friend, who has only ever been 'black only' is mine! For such 'black only' white women, it's not that I want to be her first white guy, it's just her love of black men that turns me on so much!

We all have our particuliar tastes and a white girl, like your friend, who has only ever been 'black only' is mine! For such 'black only' white women, it's not that I want to be her first white guy, it's just her love of black men that turns me on so much!
Well said. It is a white womans love for black men and how she shows it that makes her so appealing for me.

Would love to truly meet a black man that really thinks he has the skill set to fuck my wife and get her to tell me she is black only from now on!

Well said. It is a white womans love for black men and how she shows it that makes her so appealing for me.
Yes. There's something about a white woman who sexually prefers big black men that really excites me. They have an ineffable quality that I find impossible to elucidate in any meaningful manner. Of course, my passion for such women is as much about me as it is them.

You are lucky that your passions complement each other.

Women who have sex solely with Black men are basically signalling to white bois that they are completely sexually incompatible with them. My roomie is that way and she sees me more of a bestie BFF type supportive friend. I don't have any masculine presence in her eyes so she goes about strutting around in skimpy outfits and views me more as a sister pretty much.

And I'm beginning to accept it, embrace it, love it :wub:

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Yes I do get aroused when I see a white woman with a Black man. Knowing a white woman has black lovers makes her so attractive to me.

Yes. There's something about a white woman who sexually prefers big black men that really excites me. They have an ineffable quality that I find impossible to elucidate in any meaningful manner. Of course, my passion for such women is as much about me as it is them.

You are lucky that your passions complement each other.
I usually find that white women who enjoy black men both socially and sexually have very positive attitudes....they are very gregarious in nature and carry themselves with an air of grace....charm and great self respect....which is definetly the case with Robin. Robin is always conscious of her appearance...looks....her dress... her demeanor and is extremly cordial and sociable with people. I feel black men look for and recognize these fine and exceptionable qualitys and features in a white woman when they see them and sense thier possible appeal for black men which make them very approachable and accessable by black men to associate with them which is wonderful. Yes Robins pure attraction to black men and my love for seeing her with black men are very compatable.

I usually find that white women who enjoy black men both socially and sexually have very positive attitudes....they are very gregarious in nature and carry themselves with an air of grace....charm and great self respect....which is definetly the case with Robin. Robin is always conscious of her appearance...looks....her dress... her demeanor and is extremly cordial and sociable with people. I feel black men look for and recognize these fine and exceptionable qualitys and features in a white woman when they see them and sense thier possible appeal for black men which make them very approachable and accessable by black men to associate with them which is wonderful. Yes Robins pure attraction to black men and my love for seeing her with black men are very compatable.
I agree. There's something about a white female who is attracted to big black men that makes her very sexually attractive. And even more so if she is your partner! I adore such white women, totally adore them!

After going black-only I have had more offers from white guys wanting to watch, wanting to clean my pussy, wanting and willing to do anything to be involved. I sincerely believe that men are more interested in me now, they when we were swinging with white guys. I must admit, I do believe my photos are sexier and admittedly I not only feel sexier, but also more special because I have what many women fantasize about. Plus I am finally having the multiple squirting orgasms I never knew before.

View media item 243493
View media item 242654

After going black-only I have had more offers from white guys wanting to watch, wanting to clean my pussy, wanting and willing to do anything to be involved. I sincerely believe that men are more interested in me now, they when we were swinging with white guys. I must admit, I do believe my photos are sexier and admittedly I not only feel sexier, but also more special because I have what many women fantasize about. Plus I am finally having the multiple squirting orgasms I never knew before.

View media item 243493
View media item 242654
I can totally understand how many white guys, with a cuckold mindset, find you so sexually attractive. I too have a white cuck mindset and intuitively feel the desire to watch and be involved when a black loving white female is taking black cock. The desire is so powerful, and I can understand the desire to lick your pussy before taking black cock and clean your pussy after taking black cock. I feel it's the natural act of a beta white male in the presence of an alpha black male and a sexy white woman.

The image of you taking black cock is one of great beauty and eroticism and I'm sure must drive your cuck wild with lust. Congratulations on living the interracial cuckold lifestyle to the full, and receiving multiple squirting orgasms! Wow!

Too right! But if it's black loving white women we like, we've got nowhere else to go. And I think we're both crazy about them!
Black loving white women are defiently an obsession that can occupy your mind 24/7. We find ourselves infatuated with the thoughts of white women who only have interest in black men for we find them so beautiful and alluring. White women who love black men only are addicting to us....thier like a ******* we cant get enough of...they instill a passion inside of us like no other can ever match.

Black loving white women are defiently an obsession that can occupy your mind 24/7. We find ourselves infatuated with the thoughts of white women who only have interest in black men for we find them so beautiful and alluring. White women who love black men only are addicting to us....thier like a ******* we cant get enough of...they instill a passion inside of us like no other can ever match.
The allure and eroticism of black loving white women is so potent to us white cucks. It is even more pronounced, if that's possible, if she is a 'black only' white woman! I think only fellow white cucks and cuck wannabes, that share a similar sexual psychology, know the power these women have over us.

I always enjoyed seeing my wife take younger cock, but it was nothing like she went black only. Knowing her pussy is reserved for black cock gets me hot. Seeing her dressed and going about her day, and knowing she is filled regularly with black cum makes her so sexy to me.
Totally agree. There's nothing hotter than a white wife who only takes black cock. What is it about 'black only' white women that makes them so desirable to white cucks, say nothing for black men, who they must drive equally wild!

Back