Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Well, I don't agree with you. Gangbanging or tournament relay-sex - like I dared to call it - sort of downgrades the intimate bliss of bbc lifestyle!
Fine for you to feel that way, just as it is fine for others to see to feel differently. I feel like party sex does not preclude the existence of or the ability to have intimate relationships--even long term ones.
We can all want--and get--different from this wonderful lifestyle of ours.

As I previouly said: I respect and accept other peoples' fetishes, but I feel and think differently; not even a 'threesome' would ever be on my agenda! I like one on one; tough and straight! Therefore, let's finish this chat for it doesn't get us nowhere. Nevertheless. I thank you for your interest and attention.

Fine for you to feel that way, just as it is fine for others to see to feel differently. I feel like party sex does not preclude the existence of or the ability to have intimate relationships--even long term ones.
We can all want--and get--different from this wonderful lifestyle of ours.
I agree. I don't see any conflict between having party sex and having an intimate relationship with one partner.

I know you are talking about relationships with black men, but this is the type of relationship that many white cuckolds want. They want an intimate, caring and supportive relationship with their partner, while allowing and supporting her to have interracial sex in a manner she desires.

With every passing week I see more beautiful white women with big dominant black men - what a magical time we live in from a sexual perspective! Otherwise, with climate change and the outlawing of journalists and free speech - we are on the road to annhilation!

From a white cuck wannabe perspective my love of 'black only' white women causes a dilemma: I find them the most sexually arousing and attractive of any women, yet I wouldn't be allowed to have penetrative sex with them.
A typical white cuck dilemma!
But seeing them with or hearing them talk about their black bull more than makes up for that!

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
I love this kind of white women so much .

[QUOTE = "Hansjensen, Beitrag: 2388167, Mitglied: 67494"]
White women are much attraktiver, wenn sie geschwärzt wurden. I have a white girl is a true woman, when a black cock in you eindringt.

[ATTACH = full] 2631393 [/ ATTACH]
[/ ZITAT]

Eine weiße Frau, die nur schwarze Männer liebt, ist etwas Besonderes. You hat you for a sexuallebensform could be. Ein weißer Mann muss verstehen, dass nur ein schwarzer Mann oder eine BBC eine Frau richtig befriedigen kann. Weiße Frauen können sich auch dieser Macht hingeben. Mit der Einwanderung werden immer mehr weiße Mädchen und Frauen zu dieser Einstellung kommen.

Last edited:
Here’s a gorgeous Instagram model from Siberia who is married to a black guy and has a 5 y/o ******* by him. Her name is Kseniya Belousova and I love this family..
OMG! That is such an erotic and sexy photo. I love to see sexy white women with big black men - and knowing that they've been bred black is even more erotic!
The black bull and white model look so good together! Phew!

Back