Obsession with 'Black only' white women

I love white women who like big black men - this psychological trait is such a turn-on. Even more potent are the white women that date black men exclusively - I go crazy about these women. Then there are those white women that have white hubbies and bfs but cuckold them with bigger black men - now they are the ultimate!
Ahh! But what about the white wives and gfs who get black pregnant?

I would say most respected and admired in addition to sexiest decision a superior female could make for her life. It shows confidence and boldness to make a simple decision that is ALL ABOUT HER OWN PLEASURE AND PREFERENCE. Whitebois adore their woman for bypassing what white cucks may hope for by crushing ALL hope and instead demand her unattainable white pussy be worshipped with the deepest submission and devotion as a Goddess above mortal, pathetic, useless white clits. The confidence to strictly prohibit cucks from what they desperately want in order to fullfil what they deserve and NEED in the NATURAL ORDER♠?
You must be really stupid...... there’s no order, pussy is pussy.

I love white women who like big black men - this psychological trait is such a turn-on. Even more potent are the white women that date black men exclusively - I go crazy about these women. Then there are those white women that have white hubbies and bfs but cuckold them with bigger black men - now they are the ultimate!
Ahh! But what about the white wives and gfs who get black pregnant?
Dumb

I think the fact that a lot of white women who prefer black men are unobtainable to white men, increases the attraction for these women in many white guys of a cuckold mindset. It's not a winning mindset in the dating arena, but it's how many of us white cucks and cuck wannabes feel.

And with such an attraction for such white women, it leaves many white guys with no choice but to try and form relationships with them - however crazy that may be!

Yes, it's always a very arousing image to see - or better have! - a muscular-athletic bbc on you, Although I'm not condoning with the kind of sluts who apparently are in an Olympic tournament to top relay encounters up to 30 bbc in a row. This is - in my opinion - a total misunderstanding of IR-lifestyle!

Yes, it's always a very arousing image to see - or better have! - a muscular-athletic bbc on you, Although I'm not condoning with the kind of sluts who apparently are in an Olympic tournament to top relay encounters up to 30 bbc in a row. This is - in my opinion - a total misunderstanding of IR-lifestyle!
There is only one acceptable way in which one is allowed to "understand" the IR lifestyle?

Well, just let me know your mindsight of 'understandable' way! :cool:
You said it best in one of your posts earlier in this same thread. In that post you said, "Each to his own tastes." Yet now you are saying that if a woman is more sexually aggressive than another (in your example, having sex with 30 black men in a short period of time), then she misunderstands the lifestyle.
It seems to me that if anyone, man or woman, is having great experiences and loving their time and enounters in the lifestyle with like-minded friends, they "understand" the lifestyle completely. One woman might be with three men in here entire life. Another woman might, in your viewpoint, be in an Olympic tournament to top relay encounters up to 30 bbc in a row. If she and her partner/s are enjoying themselves and one another, who am I to judge? There is no one prescribed way to enjoy what we do.

Back