Obsession with 'Black only' white women

I get off to this regularly....I find it extremely hot...I knew a the perfect QoS when I was in my early 20s that I was friends with...solid 10/10 body, face was a 9. She was a slave to a black couple that lived in another state, and she wanted him to impregnate her at 16 more than anything.

Shed date guys, but never give more than an HJ as she belonged to this guy and his wife.

I figured she was young and inexperience, didnt know what she wanted. I saw her 10 years later shopping with 3 black babies (mixed with her I assume).

This was my first intro to black only women...I liked it more than I thought I ever would at that age

I get off to this regularly....I find it extremely hot...I knew a the perfect QoS when I was in my early 20s that I was friends with...solid 10/10 body, face was a 9. She was a slave to a black couple that lived in another state, and she wanted him to impregnate her at 16 more than anything.

Shed date guys, but never give more than an HJ as she belonged to this guy and his wife.

I figured she was young and inexperience, didnt know what she wanted. I saw her 10 years later shopping with 3 black babies (mixed with her I assume).

This was my first intro to black only women...I liked it more than I thought I ever would at that age
My oh my! She sounds such a sexy lady! I can't tell you how much I'd like to be a cuckold to a QoS like her.

Oh how I love white women that sexually prefer big black men! They are my addiction and I'd love to be a partner to such a woman. I think most other white men on this site feel the same.

Before the internet and websites like this, I thought I was virtually unique (as I'm a white male) in my attraction to white women who like their men big and black. It was such a breakthrough to find there are many other white guys out there who are also attracted to black loving white women. To actually be on a website where all the white women like black men, is a type of nirvana for me - and 20 years ago I would never have believed it could happen!

Before the internet and websites like this, I thought I was virtually unique (as I'm a white male) in my attraction to white women who like their men big and black. It was such a breakthrough to find there are many other white guys out there who are also attracted to black loving white women. To actually be on a website where all the white women like black men, is a type of nirvana for me - and 20 years ago I would never have believed it could happen!
You are not alone. It's perfectly natural to love it.

My ex wife turned to only black. Made me sign papers and has remarried her bull that breeds her with his friends. The only thing she requesyed is to be able to still make me clean her full pussy anytime she wants. My current wife usually helps by taking loads from them as well and feeding me too while they laugh and make out.

Hey, how come that you don't get enough white pussies for only every 1 out of 11 white sluts fuck bbc. Though, still enough others left - lol! :devil:
The problem is, that some of us white cucks crave white pussies that only take black cock! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot and self-loathing! But that's how it is with some of us white cuck wannabes - sad I know! But true nonetheless!

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Same here it drives me fucking crazy when you see their weddings
rings on their hands on a bull's body , holding their big black fucking cock's breaking the vows and promises I simply love it

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
It is very hot and erotic!

Ok, why considering the craving as a problem. Everybody to his taste. As long as both partners feel well, it's alright, isn't it?
I agree with you, 'problem' was the wrong word. Maybe I'm too concerned by what I think 'society' and 'cultural norms' have to say about men like me. So rephrasing it without deference and the influence of social norms let me say unabashedly how I feel! 'I goddam love and lust after white women who only take black cock! And nothing on this planet is hotter that a white pussy that only takes black cock!'
That about sums it up for me! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to express it.

Last edited:
Back