Not easy to get a white women blacked...

Respect for you not settling for less than having a woman to get her some black cock! We need more white men like you

Thanks, bro. It's a win for everybody -- she gets the black cock, I get to watch her get blacked, and the black guy gets some good white pussy. I get some resistance from some white girls, mostly because they want to be monogamous, but I make it clear it has to happen. I'll give them some time, but usually being around black guys (including some of my friends) warms them up to the idea.

Once the hugs start, and then the sitting on the lap, it's pretty much a given that she's ready to get on her knees or spread her legs.

No, the truth of the matter is that most white women WILL take black cock... but they most likely won't admit it to their insecure white hubbies/boyfriends. Why would they not want a black man... who is not afraid to savor her entire body... taking his sweet time to drive her to multiple orgasms and beyond. Of course, white women want it. Who wouldn't?

You're a perfect gf for any white guy who knows what you'll get from a black guy hehe. I'm plenty satisfied being ignored while my gf gets some good black dick and rides it. I want her holes filled up!

It's not hard to get white pussy. The fuck is wrong with people?

I def agree -- black guys can get all the white pussy they want. They have the dick, they have the moves, and they have the attitude. I think it's fucking hot just watching black guys in action around white pussy -- they know they can get it, and these girls melt and are ready to be fucking sluts.

I def agree -- black guys can get all the white pussy they want. They have the dick, they have the moves, and they have the attitude. (...)
...and they have the multitude. At least in the U.S. where demography provides each black man with five white ladies. lol

You're so right, bro. White women love black guys, which means they also want black dick. Do they sometimes need a push to get with a black dude? Yeah, but once they do, it's all they want.

I date only white girls who will agree to be blacked or are already fucking black guys. I've had a couple tell me no, but when I say it's over if you don't, they agree to try it -- and then the fun begins. I want them to get the best fuck of their lives, and it's a black guy with a big black dick who can do it.
Your story of luring masses of white women on to black men SmH Who are you? Hugh friggin Heffner? lol

This might have something to do with how the ”black” part is being brought up? If you are in a couple Im going to tell you straight up that it will probably be slot easier for you to start exploring extra guys, 3 somes or whatever is your fancy. If you put extreme focus on the race part alot of people are going to raise small red flags in their head.

That doesnt mean every woman is up for extra guys either, but getting her to explore that part is probably a smaller step than some ”race war in bed”-fantasy.
VERY sensible posting!

For me, it really wasn't about him being black, what attracted me about him was HIM - his personality, sense of humor, and intelligence. It took him about three days, but when it happened, it was AWESOME!

My wife has told me that she isn't into black guys. On the other hand, she tends to attract a lot of black men and she goes out of her way to flirt with them and then tells me about what she did to intrigue them. A few weeks ago, we were at a bar with friends and she went out of her way to dance (sexy) with a nice looking black guy. She then returned to me and asked "How did you like that?" On another occasion, we were on staycation in LA and I dared her to try and pick up a former NBA player and she accepted the challenge and was successful in having him talk to her and buy her a *******. Nothing else happened, but she knew it turned me on...This past weekend, we were out of town and she said, "I guess the truth is out, I like it black!!" Here's the dilemma, when we are at home, she tells me that she doesn't think she can sleep with another man and that she isn't necessarily into black guys. It seems that we take one step forward and one step back....
Same here.

Tbh my dude i feel you. But i thinks this has to do with your age. What i mean by that this new generation is nothing like that. Im 23 and only been with three black women all my life so far out of 30 women. This new generation is rebellious i tell you that. Some white girls like black guys cuz they was told to not like them. (I.E )My baby mama. Plus she grew up in a black neighborhood. So its different for them all. I was around black till i was 13. Moved to texas where i was around nothing but whites and mexicans. I didnt even like black girls anymore. Its all about tge situation. Some white girls dont even know they like black men cuz they never been around them and thats all
I hope you fucked the ******* out of becky bruh

I really did have an interest one way or the other until my MiL about the intense orgasms she had with her first black man. Once I experienced the sex for myself, I wanted more and more. And like others have said, it goes beyond their endowment. In addition to the great sex, Black men made me feel sexy, feel special.

Back