Not easy to get a white women blacked...

Most white women will just not take black cock ...
Takes years of trying to convince them , and still they would say no .....

Talk to them instead of at them. It's not about the cock alone, but the man. Having said that, there are still a lot of things taboo about white women being with black men and the hurdles that come with it are not easy to overcome..

I know my wife is interested in sleeping with a well hung black man but she is not going to do it with a guy who is not a gentleman and then she wants discretion because our friends would not understand for a whole host of reasons, the biggest reason her being married to me!

My wife tells me that you either do, or you don’t.
Because we grew up where there were very few black guys, she really only had her head turned by them when recently working with a handsome black guy. I suspect that if there were more fit black guys around when we dated, I’d have had no chance with her.

My wife has told me that she isn't into black guys. On the other hand, she tends to attract a lot of black men and she goes out of her way to flirt with them and then tells me about what she did to intrigue them. A few weeks ago, we were at a bar with friends and she went out of her way to dance (sexy) with a nice looking black guy. She then returned to me and asked "How did you like that?" On another occasion, we were on staycation in LA and I dared her to try and pick up a former NBA player and she accepted the challenge and was successful in having him talk to her and buy her a *******. Nothing else happened, but she knew it turned me on...This past weekend, we were out of town and she said, "I guess the truth is out, I like it black!!" Here's the dilemma, when we are at home, she tells me that she doesn't think she can sleep with another man and that she isn't necessarily into black guys. It seems that we take one step forward and one step back....

My wife has told me that she isn't into black guys. On the other hand, she tends to attract a lot of black men and she goes out of her way to flirt with them and then tells me about what she did to intrigue them. A few weeks ago, we were at a bar with friends and she went out of her way to dance (sexy) with a nice looking black guy. She then returned to me and asked "How did you like that?" On another occasion, we were on staycation in LA and I dared her to try and pick up a former NBA player and she accepted the challenge and was successful in having him talk to her and buy her a *******. Nothing else happened, but she knew it turned me on...This past weekend, we were out of town and she said, "I guess the truth is out, I like it black!!" Here's the dilemma, when we are at home, she tells me that she doesn't think she can sleep with another man and that she isn't necessarily into black guys. It seems that we take one step forward and one step back....
Big step I guess.
Guessing we just need to enjoy the fantasy & hoping our beautiful women decide it is for them.

I don't agree at all... In fact, I would say MOST white women would not only take black cock but prefer it (if they were really to admit it to themselves). I think the key is finding white women who are attracted to black men to begin with... not trying to "convince" a white woman who is not to comply. A lot of you are looking in the wrong places... For example, I've always been more attracted to black men (from a teenager onward). But I would never be with or marry a white man like so many women on this site... trying to take a white woman who is married to a white man or has a preference for white men and "black" her is silly for the most part. Because the ones like me who really DO prefer black men wouldn't be with a white man to begin with!! :rolleyes:

This might have something to do with how the ”black” part is being brought up? If you are in a couple Im going to tell you straight up that it will probably be slot easier for you to start exploring extra guys, 3 somes or whatever is your fancy. If you put extreme focus on the race part alot of people are going to raise small red flags in their head.

That doesnt mean every woman is up for extra guys either, but getting her to explore that part is probably a smaller step than some ”race war in bed”-fantasy.

Most white women will just not take black cock ...
Takes years of trying to convince them , and still they would say no .....
I have a friend in the Navy who picked up almost every girl he was interested in. At least that's what it seeme like. When I asked him about it he said something that I'll ever forget. He said, " i'm not really that good with women, but I'm very good at finding and talking to that type of woman be interested in me."

That made a lot of sense then and now. I don't necessarily have that skill. I think it is more of an art form than a skill. Not everyone has it.

I don't agree at all... In fact, I would say MOST white women would not only take black cock but prefer it (if they were really to admit it to themselves). I think the key is finding white women who are attracted to black men to begin with... not trying to "convince" a white woman who is not to comply. A lot of you are looking in the wrong places... For example, I've always been more attracted to black men (from a teenager onward). But I would never be with or marry a white man like so many women on this site... trying to take a white woman who is married to a white man or has a preference for white men and "black" her is silly for the most part. Because the ones like me who really DO prefer black men wouldn't be with a white man to begin with!! :rolleyes:
This..... TRUE QUEEN!

Talk to them instead of at them. It's not about the cock alone, but the man. Having said that, there are still a lot of things taboo about white women being with black men and the hurdles that come with it are not easy to overcome..

I know my wife is interested in sleeping with a well hung black man but she is not going to do it with a guy who is not a gentleman and then she wants discretion because our friends would not understand for a whole host of reasons, the biggest reason her being married to me!

A very intelligent and to-the-point message. When we were first talking about my wife having sex with a black man it was unspoken but obvious that he would be a gentleman! I love and respect my wife and there is no way I'd expose her to a thug kind of man, even if we were going to just sit and talk.

If sex is too impersonal it becomes little more than masturbation, which is not what we were looking for. Sex must be intimate to be fully enjoyed, and to us, that means that there is certainly going to be a social and even affectionate relationship. We always meet as a couple so it’s important that there is a relaxed atmosphere where compatible people can fully enjoy one another. It goes without saying that well hung is a plus.

Please speak on the truth, drop these jewels to school these fools, amen. I see way too many guys thinking its as easy as saying what-up and here is a pic of my cock. They got no clue that its more about the man behind the cock not just the cock ahead of the man. As the proverbial saying goes "still thinking with their little heads instead of the big one."

Please speak on the truth, drop these jewels to school these fools, amen. I see way too many guys thinking its as easy as saying what-up and here is a pic of my cock. They got no clue that its more about the man behind the cock not just the cock ahead of the man. As the proverbial saying goes "still thinking with their little heads instead of the big one."

Amen!!!!!! Women want to be seduced. After that, and all things considered. they are looking for an alpha male. Women, such as my wife, can be led down many paths and with all things being "equal" women will look to a man who she feels meets the most urgent demands for gratification. It should not be hard to decipher at that point that a women would seek the pleasure of a man who is virile and sexually "better" than his peers. Science has proven this. Sounds like BS but it is a fact.

A very intelligent and to-the-point message. When we were first talking about my wife having sex with a black man it was unspoken but obvious that he would be a gentleman! I love and respect my wife and there is no way I'd expose her to a thug kind of man, even if we were going to just sit and talk.

If sex is too impersonal it becomes little more than masturbation, which is not what we were looking for. Sex must be intimate to be fully enjoyed, and to us, that means that there is certainly going to be a social and even affectionate relationship. We always meet as a couple so it’s important that there is a relaxed atmosphere where compatible people can fully enjoy one another. It goes without saying that well hung is a plus.

Amen again!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife has stated she wants a connection or sexual tension between herself and the "other" man.

My wife says any man black or white need to be attractive. This means good looking, but respectful as well as assertive. The skin contrast is a big turn for her regarding black guys along with their very sexy manly demeanour. She likes a man who can make her laugh as well as be amazing in bed. A big cock would be a lovely added extra.

Reactions: L&J
Back