I don't understand the appeal of your partner sleeping with other people. Maybe it's jealousy but I could never sexually share a woman I truly love. If I did then I wouldn't love her the same. We would essentially just be friends who live together and have sex too lol.

Sex is fun and you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want, when you're single. It doesn't matter who else the people you are fucking are fucking either because there's no commitment. As long as you are protected. That all changes once you are committed to someone and they are committed to you. Expectations, obligations, and responsibilities have been introduced.

This is why I can never see cuckolding as being normal
Everybody has different likes and dislikes. Some things seem strange to some but an excitement to others.

A lot of stuff on this site is all about white men being sissies and all sorts of weird fetishistic stuff or being humiliated. Any normal, masculine, fit, decent looking white men into this stuff? White guys who aren't pathetic sissies but who just love watching a hot black stud plunge his big black cock into his girls pink pussy. I'd love to hear some thoughts from guys like myself on this sort of lifestyle. Id also love to hear from some black men on there thoughts on this. Any black bulls on here bulled for some normal, attractive white couple that wasn't into some kind of weird, humiliating spectacle and the couple just wanted some hot interracial sex?

I guess I want to hear from some white men who aren't inadequate in any way they just love the idea of sharing their wife/gf and seeing her take a BBC. White men who maybe want to share their wife/gf in private but are still 'the man' so to speak. They are still successful masculine etc. What is it about interracial that turns you on? What was it like seeing a BBC plunge into your girl for the first time etc.???

Also like I said Id love to hear some Black men's thoughts on this. How does it feel taking a white guys wife in front of him? What do you think of the racial dynamic of this sort of stuff? What do you think of white guys like I have described who are into this??? I want this thread to be a wider exploration of this kind of lifestyle but without the humiliation, sissy and extreme stuff you see on other parts of this site.
I am not a sissy and am well hung and a skilled lover. We like the sharing its our kinky thing to do, or one of them.

In our society too many people want labels. For us its about enjoyment and fun. BI/Straight, what ever, when two or more people are in a private room and decide to try something or do something that is plearsurable with no harm to anyone it does not define the person. If you eat a salad once in a while it does not make you a vegetarian. So if we drop the labels and just let go its good for all.

Sometimes she plays a dominate, its fun, other times he plays dominate and that is fun too. We have played with dominate bulls and more submissinve men and couples.

Sexuality is a range not a fixed number.

I am not a sissy and am well hung and a skilled lover. We like the sharing its our kinky thing to do, or one of them.

In our society too many people want labels. For us its about enjoyment and fun. BI/Straight, what ever, when two or more people are in a private room and decide to try something or do something that is plearsurable with no harm to anyone it does not define the person. If you eat a salad once in a while it does not make you a vegetarian. So if we drop the labels and just let go its good for all.

Sometimes she plays a dominate, its fun, other times he plays dominate and that is fun too. We have played with dominate bulls and more submissinve men and couples.

Sexuality is a range not a fixed number.
So true, it's a range...a WIDE range. But there is also a bell curve at play. And some sexual play falls way out there on either end of the curve. Caging, sexual denial, sissification, castration, public humiliation, racial sexual servitude and slavery...not in the middle of the bell curve for sure. But apparently for some, just a normal expression of love between consenting adults. I must say, I'm glad I'm somewhere in the large part of the bell...

A husband can put his ego aside and let his wife enjoy another man who is more well endowed. You can put her pleasure first without becoming the humiliated, sissy wimp that so many guys seem to like. I’m not sure why the interracial aspect is such a turn on. Thinking about my wife with another white guy doesn’t do anything for me.

A lot of stuff on this site is all about white men being sissies and all sorts of weird fetishistic stuff or being humiliated. Any normal, masculine, fit, decent looking white men into this stuff? White guys who aren't pathetic sissies but who just love watching a hot black stud plunge his big black cock into his girls pink pussy. I'd love to hear some thoughts from guys like myself on this sort of lifestyle. Id also love to hear from some black men on there thoughts on this. Any black bulls on here bulled for some normal, attractive white couple that wasn't into some kind of weird, humiliating spectacle and the couple just wanted some hot interracial sex?

I guess I want to hear from some white men who aren't inadequate in any way they just love the idea of sharing their wife/gf and seeing her take a BBC. White men who maybe want to share their wife/gf in private but are still 'the man' so to speak. They are still successful masculine etc. What is it about interracial that turns you on? What was it like seeing a BBC plunge into your girl for the first time etc.???

Also like I said Id love to hear some Black men's thoughts on this. How does it feel taking a white guys wife in front of him? What do you think of the racial dynamic of this sort of stuff? What do you think of white guys like I have described who are into this??? I want this thread to be a wider exploration of this kind of lifestyle but without the humiliation, sissy and extreme stuff you see on other parts of this site.
My man is a Stag. And that seems to be the dynamic you’re talking about.

A husband can put his ego aside and let his wife enjoy another man who is more well endowed. You can put her pleasure first without becoming the humiliated, sissy wimp that so many guys seem to like. I’m not sure why the interracial aspect is such a turn on. Thinking about my wife with another white guy doesn’t do anything for me.
We have discussed this as well, from our experience there is a bit of a difference between the way a black man and a whilte man go about sex, this is not a general rule but has been our experience, in our case he was raised in a black home so has more of that stlye and the wife perfers it. also there is a beauty to the contrast of skin, and its about something different that what is at home.

The second sentence of your above post describes me perfectly, as your reading of some of the key posts of mine on this site will confirm.

We are a normal couple and our guy is also straight. I think there's a lot of people who think that your cuckold if another man has sex with the wife especially a black guy. And the truth is with us it's just great sex with a really good friend. We take turns and share her attention, she likes me watching and I love to watch. So no I don't think all men, black or white think you are a sissy or something like that in this lifestyle.

Hi guys
I think a lot of white hubbies have built up this fantasy in their mind so much, that they associate skin color with some sort of sexual fetish, because there are black men that do not look black, just their are black women who do not look black...
so its really narrow focused to just go based on skin color.

Like many posters, no one who knows us casually has any idea about how freaky we are sexually. My wife is freakier than me, and she is a successful professional and alpha female/borderline bitch in her business career. Sexually, she likes being dominated, as do I.

Why spend our one life on this planet complying with social norms that we don't agree with and are really none of anyone else's business? We aren't hurting anyone, except occasionally ourselves, which is part of the fun.

Like many posters, no one who knows us casually has any idea about how freaky we are sexually. My wife is freakier than me, and she is a successful professional and alpha female/borderline bitch in her business career. Sexually, she likes being dominated, as do I.

Why spend our one life on this planet complying with social norms that we don't agree with and are really none of anyone else's business? We aren't hurting anyone, except occasionally ourselves, which is part of the fun.
Exactly, we gave up caring about what other people thought about what we do

We are a married white couple in our early 50’s. She is 5'3, 125lbs., long brown hair, blue eyes, 38c, cute girl next door type and loves to have fun. We are happily married and committed to one another for the long term.

This is not a cuckold situation; we thoroughly enjoy a passionate, loving, and frequent sex life together. She is bi-curious and has had a little experience with girls before we married. We both have some experience with FMF threesomes in our past before we married as well. I would also add that we both have had our share of "cheating" relationships previously having been on the "giving" and "receiving" ends at one time or another and tired of the game playing. The point of all that is we have discussed and agreed to giving each other whatever we want openly as long as both agree, if and when the opportunity arises, if and only if we are both comfortable with the situation. We don't like the term "swingers" because it is not who we are and the term is so outdated - we do not see ourselves that way. We are simply two committed people open to having some fun. I suppose I would say she is a hot, sexy wife and deserves all of the happiness I can provide. We have not done anything like this together yet. I will also add that there is no interest in bi or gay men. Husband will watch, possibly join some for her pleasure, and/or she may date alone some too. She prefers a well hung man in good shape and respectful.

We are a middle class, educated, clean, and discrete couple that is very selective in our search. We do appreciate maturity, respect, honesty, integrity, cleanliness, and character. We do enjoy a few drinks occasionally and we enjoy our sex life.

Most of what you read hers is fantasy or just plain B.S. I am trying to talk my wife into a sharing situation. If she ever agrees I will not be emasculated, the bull will not own my wife’s pussy or any of the other ridiculous stuff I read here. It would just be sex between three people two men and one women and when it’s over he’s out the door.

We are a married white couple in our early 50’s. She is 5'3, 125lbs., long brown hair, blue eyes, 38c, cute girl next door type and loves to have fun. We are happily married and committed to one another for the long term.

This is not a cuckold situation; we thoroughly enjoy a passionate, loving, and frequent sex life together. She is bi-curious and has had a little experience with girls before we married. We both have some experience with FMF threesomes in our past before we married as well. I would also add that we both have had our share of "cheating" relationships previously having been on the "giving" and "receiving" ends at one time or another and tired of the game playing. The point of all that is we have discussed and agreed to giving each other whatever we want openly as long as both agree, if and when the opportunity arises, if and only if we are both comfortable with the situation. We don't like the term "swingers" because it is not who we are and the term is so outdated - we do not see ourselves that way. We are simply two committed people open to having some fun. I suppose I would say she is a hot, sexy wife and deserves all of the happiness I can provide. We have not done anything like this together yet. I will also add that there is no interest in bi or gay men. Husband will watch, possibly join some for her pleasure, and/or she may date alone some too. She prefers a well hung man in good shape and respectful.

We are a middle class, educated, clean, and discrete couple that is very selective in our search. We do appreciate maturity, respect, honesty, integrity, cleanliness, and character. We do enjoy a few drinks occasionally and we enjoy our sex life.
Yes there’s respectful, normal, mature educated clean black men out there.

There are 2 different types of relationships that you describe. The cuckold/hotwife which has the qualities of humiliation etc of various levels. The other is the stag/vixen where the male may or may not participate and or may or may not have knowledge of the actual act but goes by rules the couple have decided upon for their own best interest. I believe this is the type of relationship you describe where most couples fall in the realm of.

The internet is full of mentally unbalanced people, and I don't believe most cuckold practitioners think that way.

My girlfriend and I have been dating black men for a few years now, and it's always been about threesomes, just like we've dated other women.

In fact, I believe that people who perpetuate this kind of "culture" harm the cuckold community. Several times we dismiss black men for disrespectful behavior.

Well, I don't judge who likes that sort of thing, but we shouldn't generalize.

The internet is full of mentally unbalanced people, and I don't believe most cuckold practitioners think that way.

My girlfriend and I have been dating black men for a few years now, and it's always been about threesomes, just like we've dated other women.

In fact, I believe that people who perpetuate this kind of "culture" harm the cuckold community. Several times we dismiss black men for disrespectful behavior.

Well, I don't judge who likes that sort of thing, but we shouldn't generalize.
You are correct. I do think a lot of what you read here is bs anyway.

Back