The majority of white guys who enjoy watching their girls get BLACKED are not these weird sissy/gay dudes you see on IR forums. Most of those guys are just straight up gay and only pretend to have girlfriends just so they can get some BBC pics or something. No woman wants to marry a "sissy".

The idea that you cant be alpha or a "real man" outside the bedroom because you want your wife to be fully satisfied in bed with a BBC is ludicrous.
So not true

A lot of stuff on this site is all about white men being sissies and all sorts of weird fetishistic stuff or being humiliated. Any normal, masculine, fit, decent looking white men into this stuff? White guys who aren't pathetic sissies but who just love watching a hot black stud plunge his big black cock into his girls pink pussy. I'd love to hear some thoughts from guys like myself on this sort of lifestyle. Id also love to hear from some black men on there thoughts on this. Any black bulls on here bulled for some normal, attractive white couple that wasn't into some kind of weird, humiliating spectacle and the couple just wanted some hot interracial sex?

I guess I want to hear from some white men who aren't inadequate in any way they just love the idea of sharing their wife/gf and seeing her take a BBC. White men who maybe want to share their wife/gf in private but are still 'the man' so to speak. They are still successful masculine etc. What is it about interracial that turns you on? What was it like seeing a BBC plunge into your girl for the first time etc.???

Also like I said Id love to hear some Black men's thoughts on this. How does it feel taking a white guys wife in front of him? What do you think of the racial dynamic of this sort of stuff? What do you think of white guys like I have described who are into this??? I want this thread to be a wider exploration of this kind of lifestyle but without the humiliation, sissy and extreme stuff you see on other parts of this site.
Oh yes
Cucks will be cucks.....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Go HOTWIFE LIFESTYLE forum for input from non cuck dudes like myself.oli want yah

I’m a normal guy, but I do find the idea of my wife having sex with other good-looking and nicely built males to be arousing. Very arousing. Like other males here, I’m white, successful, weight appropriate to height and built ok (7” on a good day for those obsessed with size). Now that we are past the "size" disclaimer, - My wife’s relationship with a black male wasn’t a cuckold scenario. We’d never used the word “cuckold” before. And although it might seem like I was a cuckold, - she did not humiliate or deny me. Ha! She liked sex too much to deny me!! After or even during a tryst with her lover, she’d always make sure I’d cum as well, sometimes while I listened to her have sex with a guy by leaving the phone line open, sometimes by calling me afterwards and giving me phone sex, and sometimes not until she got back home. The “reclaiming” as some guys call it. When we were married, our phones didn’t have video capability, sadly for me, but happily for her as she couldn't afford to have sex vids of her floating around the Internet. There's scant protection for anything we post - everything seems to be pirated immediately as all of you have no doubt noticed.

Both of our careers involved extensive work related travel – her mostly by auto throughout the entire Southern half of California and me on a national basis (by air, obviously). Overnight (sometimes two or three nights for her and once in a while a week or more traveling with her boss) in a nice hotel presents opportunities we both relished. I seldom played, but did enjoy my wife’s exploits. Usually got hard thinking about them, and especially hard when she returned home and gave me the coveted slow, sexy hand job as she related some of the details. She never told me everything all at once, and to this day (30 years later) she’s still sharing new stories with me. We are retired now and age is taking it's toll on our sex lives, but......I’m a lucky guy – got the whole package with my wife: an intelligent, attractive, nicely built horny and charismatic female willing to exploit both my fantasies and hers.

My wife had dated some black guys in high school and of course had sex with them. She had sex with most of her dates! It was a normal thing to do in her eyes. I didn't learn about her long-term relationship with a married black lover until one night a few weeks before our wedding when we were sharing fantasies, exploits and bucket list items. She shared with me that she loved him in a special way and that he always brought her to orgasm, - she craved sex with him. Later in a candid moment, she shared with me that although she enjoyed sex with me, I wasn't "in his league." It wasn’t so much the interracial thing, it was the erotic totality of it all - discussing this relationship and the fact that she was hinting she wanted it to continue after we married was highly arousing to both of us and that’s how it started in our marriage. Anyway, we (I say we, because a husband who knows his wife is in such a relationship and goes along with the program is indeed a key part of the relationship) did continue with the expanded and emotionally charged relationship . It was highly rewarding for both of us while it lasted (15 or more years).

Meh, I just see this as fantasy that is played out in real life. People have all sorts of kinks and fetishes. There are ripped and muscular married "straight" black and white men that like to suck cock on the down low. Different things float people's boats. Sex is hugely mental. You could show a nice looking, well endowed black man to a cuck white couple and they would be all over him, but for some white women he might not turn them on at all. Again, different perceptions of attraction. Don't take this sissy or racial dominance/submissive stuff too seriously as it's largely just people living out their fantasies within the four walls of their bedroom. Outside of that they just want to live normal lives. Relax, it's all just good fun. This lifestyle has many subsets. Some turns people on, some turns people off. Don't like it, don't watch or participate. I really don't understand people that participate in this lifestyle and have a "kink" who then "kink shame" other people for having different views or fantasies. Live and let live.

I am a successful, buff, bodybuilder/powerlifter/MMA athletic guy. Totally straight, healthy with no problem achieving an erection. I will compare myself with any human being in intelligence, physical appearance, and masculinity. Having said that, let your wife enjoy a BBC (i have no lack of size below the waist) is arousing, as long as she wants it. I guess it is an ego thing to admit a "fetish" like this, but hey, it is inexplicable. I Agree, a lot of white men have been so beaten down by society, MSM, and the like and accept they don't have any machismo, that's on them. I assure you, whatever room I walk into, I am the most macho guy there! That being the best built, best looking, most intelligent, and confident. I guess, growing up I played high school football with 1/2 of the team being African American, and I was playing strong safety, fastest on the team, and joining the " 300" pound club (those that can bench press more than 300 pounds). I for one NEVER believed blacks were the superior athletes, by them just showing up. I disregarded all the limitations society placed on me (white male). Instead, we built up a good team spirit, and became GREAT friends, and built lifelong respect and friendships! So, to answer your question, I cannot speak for all white guys, which I agree, are beaten down, low self-esteem, and low testosterone,. but not I!

Hope this answers your question!

I have a sexual fetish with many of the same aspects as my white brothers on this site.
But after I have a good wank I go back to reality, looking after my wife and children, my business and acting tough like ex president trump.
Always been a fan of the BBC though.

I have a sexual fetish with many of the same aspects as my white brothers on this site.
But after I have a good wank I go back to reality, looking after my wife and children, my business and acting tough like ex president trump.
I think you certainly are representative of majority of persons into BBC Fetish....

I’m very much the same

A lot of stuff on this site is all about white men being sissies and all sorts of weird fetishistic stuff or being humiliated. Any normal, masculine, fit, decent looking white men into this stuff? White guys who aren't pathetic sissies but who just love watching a hot black stud plunge his big black cock into his girls pink pussy. I'd love to hear some thoughts from guys like myself on this sort of lifestyle. Id also love to hear from some black men on there thoughts on this. Any black bulls on here bulled for some normal, attractive white couple that wasn't into some kind of weird, humiliating spectacle and the couple just wanted some hot interracial sex?

I guess I want to hear from some white men who aren't inadequate in any way they just love the idea of sharing their wife/gf and seeing her take a BBC. White men who maybe want to share their wife/gf in private but are still 'the man' so to speak. They are still successful masculine etc. What is it about interracial that turns you on? What was it like seeing a BBC plunge into your girl for the first time etc.???

Also like I said Id love to hear some Black men's thoughts on this. How does it feel taking a white guys wife in front of him? What do you think of the racial dynamic of this sort of stuff? What do you think of white guys like I have described who are into this??? I want this thread to be a wider exploration of this kind of lifestyle but without the humiliation, sissy and extreme stuff you see on other parts of this site.
That would be my husband.White,fit,nice cock.. but I just love black dick and he loves letting me have it.

Attachments

• F7B426DF-B500-4780-8EBC-B4DA17FD0CBC.jpeg
    F7B426DF-B500-4780-8EBC-B4DA17FD0CBC.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 207
Ok so I have read a few comments here and I will say this. the lifestyle is a spectrum, a range. and there is a bull for ever cuck couple. so we don't need to vilanize the sissy types of sucks etc. I will say As a bull I look at the couple and find out what dynamic they are looking for. sometimes it is simple they just want another man to fuck the wife that is it. but sometimes it's a bit more in depth. and that is ok. it is what appeals to all three individuals

See my recent post! The wife is looking for a muscular BBC, and yet here, we have no met one. I, as I said earlier is a very muscular, muscular, trained MMA fighter. I have no trouble walking into any room, being the most macho guy there, and have no insecurities. We are still attempting to find a BBC here, discreet to party with. so far, nothing as of yet.

I don't understand the appeal of your partner sleeping with other people. Maybe it's jealousy but I could never sexually share a woman I truly love. If I did then I wouldn't love her the same. We would essentially just be friends who live together and have sex too lol.

Sex is fun and you can fuck whoever you want whenever you want, when you're single. It doesn't matter who else the people you are fucking are fucking either because there's no commitment. As long as you are protected. That all changes once you are committed to someone and they are committed to you. Expectations, obligations, and responsibilities have been introduced.

This is why I can never see cuckolding as being normal
Relationships should not be a human prison. It is wrong to regard your beloved woman as your property.
If you really love a woman, you should give her freedom, and help her fantasies and desires come true in every way.
When you really love, you want that woman to be happy, at all costs.
We spend our time together, exploring life, traveling, working. The amazing thing is to give your wife what other men can’t give to their wives.
Every fool can buy a wife perfume, jewelry, handbag ... but giving a wife the freedom to feel is the most precious gift in a relationship.

Yes I fit this description. I would love to see my fiancé take multiple BBCs a d watch/join in. I’m very Alpha and wouldn’t put up with any humiliation stuff. I think this might belong in Hotwife forum though?

Back