Non Black men

Although I prefer BBC, we live in an area where it is in short supply and we may have to travel overnight to find it. I have several local BWC regulars. This guy below is a multi cummer with a thick 9 inches. He usually good for at least 2 to 3 loads without stopping. That's hard to pass up. We have known him for years. Also if I want multiple guys at the same time, nearly impossible to find all BBC (unless we travel).
IMG_3357 (2).JPGSnapshot 4 (2-22-2020 7-43 AM) (2).jpg

Although I prefer BBC, we live in an area where it is in short supply and we may have to travel overnight to find it. I have several local BWC regulars. This guy below is a multi cummer with a thick 9 inches. He usually good for at least 2 to 3 loads without stopping. That's hard to pass up. We have known him for years. Also if I want multiple guys at the same time, nearly impossible to find all BBC (unless we travel).
View attachment 5119462View attachment 5119465

I have been able to live in a number of countries over the years, due to my husband's employer relocating him to various assignments. One of the perks was enjoying a variety of black, latino, arab, as well as white men.
Hope u Been in Philippines?

Back