Non Black men

Cpl4XLBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Ladies do you ever go for it and try other dick besides Black...??
My husband worked as a bartender at a pretty busy bar some years back. The bar happened to be near an Air ******* base. The crowd was diverse so on any given night there might be groups of guys of all ethnicities hanging out drinking. I met many a hot Black man in that bar. And was fucked in the ladies restroom more times than I can remember.
There was this particular night when my husband was working, I had dressed up super slutty to sit at the bar...hoping to find dick while he was on the clock. That night there wasn’t too many Black men in the bar. Maybe a couple and they didn’t spark my interest. I had been sitting there pretty much all night with no luck. I was horny and it was around 1am. This is the time of the night when people rush to get in that last cpl drinks before the bar closes at 2am. My husband hated this time of night because he would mainly get people who were already ******* and they tend to be more rude this time of night.
I was sitting in my usual spot at the end of the bar nearest my husband. Also it was the seat nearest the pool tables and I could see all the way to the back entrance from this spot. So....a group of white guys come in, regular looking guys. They buy a few beers and jump on one of the pool tables to shoot a few games. They’re drinking and shooting their game, there were 4 in the group. Must’ve just come from a gathering or something, they were dressed up a little. I’m looking over kinda watching their game, and I notice one of them keeps staring at me. I mean staring! Would not take his eyes off me. He was not bad looking. Kinda young, maybe in his mid 20’s. So being the flirt that I am and how I love to stir up fun trouble.... I get up from my bar stool and I walk by then on my way to the restroom. Making sure to swing my ass and show off my tits real good as I walk by. Both ways. I go back to my barstool and continue sipping my *******. I’m thinking this night is over and nothing's gonna happen. ‘Good thing my husband can fuck because it’ll have to be him tonight’ I thought to myself.
Just then the cute good looking white boy came over and asked if he could buy me another *******? I said ‘sure, why not?’
He ordered me another *******. Then he asked me if I’d go sit with them and bullshit while they played? I agreed. He had a certain confidence about him. He was good looking. He had manners. Anyway I shoot a look over at my husband who was down the bar serving people, a look saying ‘I’ll be over there’ type thing. So I get up and walk over to their table. I sit. They introduce themselves. All fresh Air ******* guys. Young, 22-26ish. So they continue playing, I’m watching them play and making idle small talk. Meanwhile the cute one who bought my ******* and invited me over is watching me and looking at me like he wants to fuck the ******* outta me. I’m glancing back at him and my pussy starts twitching. I’m now considering the possibilities. So I’m winking at him and giving him that ‘fuck me’ look. He’s staring back, smiling.
He says....wanna step outside and smoke a joint? I tell him I don’t smoke that much but I’ll take a hit or two. So we walk out of the back of the bar. In the back there is a parking lot. Another parking lot across the alley. Another parking lot on the side of the building. And it’s dark. Not very well lit. So we walk to his SUV, one of those mid size ones. He opens the door and I get in the back. He hops in next to me. From a console up front he pulls out a joint and lights it up. We each take a cpl drags and the vibe is cool. We’re looking at each other. He makes a move and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back and start moving my hands over his crotch. He begins feeling up my legs and ass and soon my panties are off and his dick is out. Not bad for a white boy. He was maybe 6-7 inches long but he was girthy. It felt thick in my hand as I stroked him to get him harder. Instinctively I lowered my mouth down to his cock and let him jam it into my face a few times. I could feel him getting harder. I pulled off and spit on it, then stroked it again and slid my mouth back onto it. He was loving it! I slurped and sucked that nice white cock for a good 10 minutes. I made sure to lick his balls and slap my face with his dick. My pussy was now super wet and I needed penetration. I looked up and told him ‘fuck me’.
He looked back at me and said ‘hell yes!!’
We positioned ourselves doggy style on the back seat of his SUV. He pulled out a condom and as he put it on I wagged my pussy and ass in anticipation. Suddenly he slides into me and starts banging away full thrust. We went at it like that for another 10-15 minutes. I was in heaven. Not bad for a white boy. Then he pulls out and tells me that the condom won’t stay on. I can feel him fumbling around trying to get it back on. But it’s not happening. I’m thinking fuck!! Don’t leave me like this. So having no other choice he decides to spread my ass cheeks wide apart and spits on my asshole. Using his fingers he lubed me up and then I felt it....he slid that juicy white dick right up my asshole and all the way to his balls. I trembled a little as his balls touched my clit and slapped my pussy. I couldn’t resist telling him to fuck my slutty asshole! I moaned and begged him to make me cum. He banged away inside my asshole. Pumping harder and harder into me as his orgasm built. I felt his balls twitch as he was about to cum and that sent me over the edge. I let out a loud moan of complete ******* as a huge orgasm hit me. He moaned as he nutted too. I could feel spurt after spurt of his hot cum flooding my asshole. We were literally sweating and both collapsed as our orgasms ended. My legs and knees were shaking. Globs of his cum were now leaking outta me. We looked at each other and smiled. It had been amazing for both of us. Boy did I have a story to tell my husband I thought. I collected myself, didn’t bother to put my panties back on. I figured my husband might wanna see the mess this young white boy had made in my ass. We got outta the SUV and started walking back towards the rear entrance of the bar trying not to be seen. Just as we start walking across the parking lot what do I see? I see my husband standing outside, maybe 3 or 4 cars away, standing between the wall and the cars, in the shadow obviously hiding. I almost missed him as we walked by. Later he told me that he had turned around and I was gone. He claimed he couldn’t find me in the bar so he assumed I was outside. And when he walked outside he said he heard our moans and knew immediately what was happening.
Back inside I exchanged numbers with my new friend and we did stay in touch for awhile. He later came to our house and fucked me 3-4 more times. I’ll never forget the way he loved being rimmed while I blew him.
After my husband closed the bar I pulled up my skirt and showed hubby my huge wet mess. He spread me out on a pool table and ate me clean. Then he fucked me.
😍😋😘

Last edited:
I've said it before but I'll say it again. My long standing theory " when you limit your choices to color you miss some good times." I've had every color available. Great and lousy lovers in all but one group.
I think of those who limit themselves to black, their choice but i think of all the nights we went to the clubs. Depending on your location you might have only one or two black men in the place with over a hundred women and way over a hundred other men. If your not a pinup model your chance of walking out with a black guy is not even 1%.
Seems like a blueprint for frustration to me.

Can i get next
Ladies do you ever go for it and try other dick besides Black...??
My husband worked as a bartender at a pretty busy bar some years back. The bar happened to be near an Air ******* base. The crowd was diverse so on any given night there might be groups of guys of all ethnicities hanging out drinking. I met many a hot Black man in that bar. And was fucked in the ladies restroom more times than I can remember.
There was this particular night when my husband was working, I had dressed up super slutty to sit at the bar...hoping to find dick while he was on the clock. That night there wasn’t too many Black men in the bar. Maybe a couple and they didn’t spark my interest. I had been sitting there pretty much all night with no luck. I was horny and it was around 1am. This is the time of the night when people rush to get in that last cpl drinks before the bar closes at 2am. My husband hated this time of night because he would mainly get people who were already ******* and they tend to be more rude this time of night.
I was sitting in my usual spot at the end of the bar nearest my husband. Also it was the seat nearest the pool tables and I could see all the way to the back entrance from this spot. So....a group of white guys come in, regular looking guys. They buy a few beers and jump on one of the pool tables to shoot a few games. They’re drinking and shooting their game, there were 4 in the group. Must’ve just come from a gathering or something, they were dressed up a little. I’m looking over kinda watching their game, and I notice one of them keeps staring at me. I mean staring! Would not take his eyes off me. He was not bad looking. Kinda young, maybe in his mid 20’s. So being the flirt that I am and how I love to stir up fun trouble.... I get up from my bar stool and I walk by then on my way to the restroom. Making sure to swing my ass and show off my tits real good as I walk by. Both ways. I go back to my barstool and continue sipping my *******. I’m thinking this night is over and nothing's gonna happen. ‘Good thing my husband can fuck because it’ll have to be him tonight’ I thought to myself.
Just then the cute good looking white boy came over and asked if he could buy me another *******? I said ‘sure, why not?’
He ordered me another *******. Then he asked me if I’d go sit with them and bullshit while they played? I agreed. He had a certain confidence about him. He was good looking. He had manners. Anyway I shoot a look over at my husband who was down the bar serving people, a look saying ‘I’ll be over there’ type thing. So I get up and walk over to their table. I sit. They introduce themselves. All fresh Air ******* guys. Young, 22-26ish. So they continue playing, I’m watching them play and making idle small talk. Meanwhile the cute one who bought my ******* and invited me over is watching me and looking at me like he wants to fuck the ******* outta me. I’m glancing back at him and my pussy starts twitching. I’m now considering the possibilities. So I’m winking at him and giving him that ‘fuck me’ look. He’s staring back, smiling.
He says....wanna step outside and smoke a joint? I tell him I don’t smoke that much but I’ll take a hit or two. So we walk out of the back of the bar. In the back there is a parking lot. Another parking lot across the alley. Another parking lot on the side of the building. And it’s dark. Not very well lit. So we walk to his SUV, one of those mid size ones. He opens the door and I get in the back. He hops in next to me. From a console up front he pulls out a joint and lights it up. We each take a cpl drags and the vibe is cool. We’re looking at each other. He makes a move and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back and start moving my hands over his crotch. He begins feeling up my legs and ass and soon my panties are off and his dick is out. Not bad for a white boy. He was maybe 6-7 inches long but he was girthy. It felt thick in my hand as I stroked him to get him harder. Instinctively I lowered my mouth down to his cock and let him jam it into my face a few times. I could feel him getting harder. I pulled off and spit on it, then stroked it again and slid my mouth back onto it. He was loving it! I slurped and sucked that nice white cock for a good 10 minutes. I made sure to lick his balls and slap my face with his dick. My pussy was now super wet and I needed penetration. I looked up and told him ‘fuck me’.
He looked back at me and said ‘hell yes!!’
We positioned ourselves doggy style on the back seat of his SUV. He pulled out a condom and as he put it on I wagged my pussy and ass in anticipation. Suddenly he slides into me and starts banging away full thrust. We went at it like that for another 10-15 minutes. I was in heaven. Not bad for a white boy. Then he pulls out and tells me that the condom won’t stay on. I can feel him fumbling around trying to get it back on. But it’s not happening. I’m thinking fuck!! Don’t leave me like this. So having no other choice he decides to spread my ass cheeks wide apart and spits on my asshole. Using his fingers he lubed me up and then I felt it....he slid that juicy white dick right up my asshole and all the way to his balls. I trembled a little as his balls touched my clit and slapped my pussy. I couldn’t resist telling him to fuck my slutty asshole! I moaned and begged him to make me cum. He banged away inside my asshole. Pumping harder and harder into me as his orgasm built. I felt his balls twitch as he was about to cum and that sent me over the edge. I let out a loud moan of complete ******* as a huge orgasm hit me. He moaned as he nutted too. I could feel spurt after spurt of his hot cum flooding my asshole. We were literally sweating and both collapsed as our orgasms ended. My legs and knees were shaking. Globs of his cum were now leaking outta me. We looked at each other and smiled. It had been amazing for both of us. Boy did I have a story to tell my husband I thought. I collected myself, didn’t bother to put my panties back on. I figured my husband might wanna see the mess this young white boy had made in my ass. We got outta the SUV and started walking back towards the rear entrance of the bar trying not to be seen. Just as we start walking across the parking lot what do I see? I see my husband standing outside, maybe 3 or 4 cars away, standing between the wall and the cars, in the shadow obviously hiding. I almost missed him as we walked by. Later he told me that he had turned around and I was gone. He claimed he couldn’t find me in the bar so he assumed I was outside. And when he walked outside he said he heard our moans and knew immediately what was happening.
Back inside I exchanged numbers with my new friend and we did stay in touch for awhile. He later came to our house and fucked me 3-4 more times. I’ll never forget the way he loved being rimmed while I blew him.
After my husband closed the bar I pulled up my skirt and showed hubby my huge wet mess. He spread me out on a pool table and ate me clean. Then he fucked me.
😍😋😘
N

After 20 years of doing this my wife has been with 2 white men, my sister brother-in-law and a guy she met at a bar during a blizzard when they were both stuck downtown. From what she says they were both a disappointment. She’s been with about 45 black guys and 3 of them turned into LTR. I doubt she’d bother with white guys again.

I just got started in the Hotwife thing, and I'm in a very white area, so I'll probably have some white bulls too, I think. My second Hotwife date is going to be with a Brazilian guy who used to be a model in Rio. Who knows if it's true, but from his pictures he's tall and fit and very cute!

That said, I know my husband is working very hard to set up dates for me with BBC by strong preference! I think he really wants me to more or less black owned, outside of him. I know that he's only planning on having me tell our black bull(s) that they can come by whenever they want. The other guys are going to have to go through him for scheduling, and the BBC guys will have the right-of-way to my pussy! :)

~RIko

When your Slut wife is horny, and BBCs are not to be found, what can a cuckold hubby, with a small penis, do to satisfy his horny wife? Answer: Find a big white cock to fuck her.

1.png2.png

Attachments

• Me watching wife suck BWC.jpg
    Me watching wife suck BWC.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Wife4.JPG
    Wife4.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 100
  • Wife5.png
    Wife5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I have been able to live in a number of countries over the years, due to my husband's employer relocating him to various assignments. One of the perks was enjoying a variety of black, latino, arab, as well as white men.
woul love to chat sometime !!

Back