Non Black men

Similar to many posters, there were times when there were no black studs available when my wife was "in heat." Over the many years of our marriage, she had turned to white studs, Latino studs, and a Native American stud (Cherokee Nation) to ease the "itch" in her pussy.

For the record, my wife has been impregnated by a total of 7 different men. Four were black, and 2 were Latinos. The Native American also sired one of her cuckold babies. The Native American was a surprise, as he only mated with my wife on a single occasion. We had attended a tribal "pow-wow" in New York state. The Cherokee had traveled from Oklahoma to attend the 2 week event. My wife and I favored "Indian" themes for our PA vacation home. My wife was dressed in a halter top, which showed off a lot of her 37D cleavage, a mini-skirt (no panties), and a pair of heeled sandals. She had advised me earlier that her womb was in a fertile time and was ready to be impregnated. We were just walking through the encampment, looking at the displays, when I noticed my wife was not with me. I turned to see her staring at one of the displays; her nipples were hard as erasers (one had started to peek out of her top) bare, she was wetting her lips, and she had a "sex blush" which covered her face and chest. I followed her gaze to see this Cherokee warrior standing near his display stand. He looked liked he just walked out of a John Ford Western. He wore 3 feathers in his hair which was arranged in ponytail fashion. He was topless, wore a native breech cloth to cover his manhood, and had on what looked to be home-made "mocs." He was extremely muscular; I swear he had muscles on his muscles. We started to talk with him, actually; I talked, he and my wife just stared at each other with growing lust and desire. He closed up his display, and invited us into his RV which was parked in the back of the stand. Once inside, I knew they wanted each other, his breech cloth had a huge tent in the front. So I went into my cuckold speech: "you like white man's squaw? White man has no dick, squaw wants real man to give her pleasure and baby. You want her as your squaw?" He replied: " Indian want to see white woman's teats". My wife removed her halter top, her olive oil toned milk jugs standing out proudly. "Ugh! White woman make much milk for baby! Indian never fucked white woman. You want Indian to give white woman baby? Make belly swell up big!" My wife ordered me to strip nude, to put my shame on display. The Indian laughed heartily, as his soon to be squaw said: "See, white husband useless to white squaw! But he work fat ass off to support baby Indian husband put in my belly." He took his breech cloth off and my wife gasped with surprise and renewed lust. His cock was 11" long and at least 3.5 "in girth. It was uncut and anchored to huge balls that were already tight against the Indian's crotch and looked like they held a quart of Cherokee baby-makers. "See, Indian have long lance. Reach where no white man could reach. Plant seed, make baby in white woman. Make tities make lots of milk for baby." He pointed to a chair near the bed. "White man sit there. Indian show white man how to make baby. White man no touch tiny dick; no make mess on Indian's floor." My (his squaw) laid on her back on his bed, spreading her legs up and wide. A virtual river of her pussy honey flowed from her slut hole. She looked at her new husband and said: "Indian fuck squaw now! Indian put strong boy in squaw's belly!"

They didn't just have sex, they mated. I have never seen a man and a woman so determined to make a baby. And there was plenty of pleasure, I lost count of the times my wife had an orgasm. It often looked like one continuous orgasm. The Indian shot 3 loads of his cum into his new squaw; each load had at least 10 thick streams of cum. Each time the Indian gave out with a loud war cry, expressing his pleasure and his sexual conquest of me and my (his) wife (squaw). My wife's eyes looked up to heaven and she also screamed out her pleasure: "YESSSS! FUCKEEEE MEEEE! GIVE MEEEEE your baby! Your cum is so HOTTTTT! So HOTTT!

As we were getting to leave, I saw my wife's latest baby daddy had another huge erection. He said to me: "Now white man get on all fours like a bitch dog. Indian make white man into squaw with tiny dick now!" He fucked my sissy's whore hole real good. It hurt at first, but then the pleasure began as his long, thick cock stimulated my inner sissy's clit. As his hot cum filled me, my own tiny issue dribbled out of me as even I shook with orgasmic bliss. And yes, my wife had told the truth, his baby-makers were RED HOT!

I just got started in the Hotwife thing, and I'm in a very white area, so I'll probably have some white bulls too, I think. My second Hotwife date is going to be with a Brazilian guy who used to be a model in Rio. Who knows if it's true, but from his pictures he's tall and fit and very cute!

That said, I know my husband is working very hard to set up dates for me with BBC by strong preference! I think he really wants me to more or less black owned, outside of him. I know that he's only planning on having me tell our black bull(s) that they can come by whenever they want. The other guys are going to have to go through him for scheduling, and the BBC guys will have the right-of-way to my pussy! :)

~RIko
FWIW, the Brazilian guy disappeared and my new second hotwife date this weekend is a BBC bull!

Looks like providence decided for you and made sure you go black-only from now on:devilish::qos:
Right? One other white guy we were talking to said that he wanted more of an alpha male situation than we were offering and seems to have pulled out, too. Despite my husband telling him, “literally anything you can get her to consent to is ok with me.”

Right? One other white guy we were talking to said that he wanted more of an alpha male situation than we were offering and seems to have pulled out, too. Despite my husband telling him, “literally anything you can get her to consent to is ok with me.”
Sounds like you dodged a bullet with that one (I suspect he wasn't interested in consent).

Would you eventually want to go 100% black-only and not allow hubby in your pussy anymore, or at least not bare?

Last edited:
After 20 years of doing this my wife has been with 2 white men, my sister brother-in-law and a guy she met at a bar during a blizzard when they were both stuck downtown. From what she says they were both a disappointment. She’s been with about 45 black guys and 3 of them turned into LTR. I doubt she’d bother with white guys again.
well blk. men are superior sexually, so....there you go!

My wife has had African, Arab, Japanese, Italian, Indian and various other. Some men she fucked for a decade off and on while many just a few times. She has had huge white cocks and black cocks and normal ones as well. Why would a woman limit themselves when the world is a smorgasboard of willing cock

Back