No condom (read first)

My take on this, Im clean lol.................Once a white girl sees a black dick in her face, no condom is going on. Husbands and bfs get use to the notion that she will wear a condom with you, and the black dude shes fucking gets her naturally. Thats what makes it hard for some of you couples on here get anywhere. Make sure your man can deal with that. Single ladies I know yall having fun with it;)..........speak on it!!!
As long as everyone is clean then go for it.

My take on this, Im clean lol.................Once a white girl sees a black dick in her face, no condom is going on. Husbands and bfs get use to the notion that she will wear a condom with you, and the black dude shes fucking gets her naturally. Thats what makes it hard for some of you couples on here get anywhere. Make sure your man can deal with that. Single ladies I know yall having fun with it;)..........speak on it!!!
This is very true. I found this out with my first Indian girl

I’m looking longterm lady or couple in my area. It’s difficult to find anyone that is active. Send a PM if you looking to meet in Atlanta area,

This is very true. I found this out with my first Indian girl
if a woman likes the dick in front of her, most are going to say that the condom off. hard pill to swallow for most. Thats why theres a lot of butt hurt guys here. Pushed their girls to a point of return!

Back