No condom (read first)

KingHandsome99

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
My take on this, Im clean lol.................Once a white girl sees a black dick in her face, no condom is going on. Husbands and bfs get use to the notion that she will wear a condom with you, and the black dude shes fucking gets her naturally. Thats what makes it hard for some of you couples on here get anywhere. Make sure your man can deal with that. Single ladies I know yall having fun with it;)..........speak on it!!!

My take on this, Im clean lol.................Once a white girl sees a black dick in her face, no condom is going on. Husbands and bfs get use to the notion that she will wear a condom with you, and the black dude shes fucking gets her naturally. Thats what makes it hard for some of you couples on here get anywhere. Make sure your man can deal with that. Single ladies I know yall having fun with it;)..........speak on it!!!

Usually the opposite with us.

Safe sex is most important to me. I have never had unprotected sex with my bulls. I don't know if that will change in future but right now that is off limit. One of the very few things that is off limit to me after six years in the lifestyle
Safe sex always...........This isnt a lifestyle for me, I just love to fuck........And when I pull it out on women, majority of them give me a dumb look like "whats the condom for"........I do look good on top on having a big dick, so that could be it too......FYI he aint no bull if hes wrapping up.......Bulls have free reign in pussy while your man has to strapp up if hes still hitting it

Back