No condom (read first)

My take on this, Im clean lol.................Once a white girl sees a black dick in her face, no condom is going on. Husbands and bfs get use to the notion that she will wear a condom with you, and the black dude shes fucking gets her naturally. Thats what makes it hard for some of you couples on here get anywhere. Make sure your man can deal with that. Single ladies I know yall having fun with it;)..........speak on it!!!
o-rly011.gif

I really like how you put "read first" in the title and then proceed to do an extremely childish write up. Some ****** quasi dominant nonsense about unsafe sex and than u are triggered by some 'failed passive aggressiveness'. Classic B4W entertainment.
And I like how you sat there and read the whole thing. You one one step away from pretty much calling me a n****er. So if you read you wont read anything about black men forsing no condom, its the white women like your wife who choose to not use a condom with us. So if you mad that your wife is putting big black dicks in her pussy why tou watch, thats on you. If you want to be entertain, Ill "entertain" you once tou step foot on US soil. Remember you on a site thats worshipping "Black Men" to bad your girl desires them enough for you to take pictures. Yeah I know you country has a major racism issue when it comes to black, but your girl looks to be helping the cause. So be a good boy and recruit more black dick for her, so she can be the Alpha Female she is and ******* the black man not to wear a condom.........Come cuckboy I can do this all day.......

And I like how you sat there and read the whole thing. You one one step away from pretty much calling me a n****er. So if you read you wont read anything about black men forsing no condom, its the white women like your wife who choose to not use a condom with us. So if you mad that your wife is putting big black dicks in her pussy why tou watch, thats on you. If you want to be entertain, Ill "entertain" you once tou step foot on US soil. Remember you on a site thats worshipping "Black Men" to bad your girl desires them enough for you to take pictures. Yeah I know you country has a major racism issue when it comes to black, but your girl looks to be helping the cause. So be a good boy and recruit more black dick for her, so she can be the Alpha Female she is and ******* the black man not to wear a condom.........Come cuckboy I can do this all day.......
Ah sure, pull the racism card. Great move!

Bye now, enjoy your fantasy world.

Ah sure, pull the racism card. Great move!

Bye now, enjoy your fantasy world.
Yeah use the "white privlidge" response......Cause I know this is the Male responding, cause you girl probably told you to shut the fuck up and not respond cause you gonna fuck up her getting fucked by big black dick.....C'mon and man up give a response. You mad that everyone on this site gonna see it? Heres an idea you can direct message me or you scared that Ill repost that for the site to see.......You my friend gotta be an agry CUCK...............Everyone but your dumbass answered the question. What happend cat got you your tongue. What once the "white man decides the convo is over", come on an man up respond to what I wrote.

Yeah use the "white privlidge" response......Cause I know this is the Male responding, cause you girl probably told you to shut the fuck up and not respond cause you gonna fuck up her getting fucked by big black dick.....C'mon and man up give a response. You mad that everyone on this site gonna see it? Heres an idea you can direct message me or you scared that Ill repost that for the site to see.......You my friend gotta be an agry CUCK...............Everyone but your dumbass answered the question. What happend cat got you your tongue. What once the "white man decides the convo is over", come on an man up respond to what I wrote.
I like how you ended up begging us. Whatever floats your boat...

My take on this, Im clean lol.................Once a white girl sees a black dick in her face, no condom is going on. Husbands and bfs get use to the notion that she will wear a condom with you, and the black dude shes fucking gets her naturally. Thats what makes it hard for some of you couples on here get anywhere. Make sure your man can deal with that. Single ladies I know yall having fun with it;)..........speak on it!!!
Well I prefer guys who don't use condoms, I love it the natural way, the feel of it in me, foreskin rubbing, then the guys cum filling me. Bareback always for me!

There has been a few times when my wife has been so much into that she just grabs the condom to the sides and tells her playmate to "dont you dare use that". When she feels him cumming she holds on tight until it's all drained in her. It's one of the hottest things to see.

Back