Nail color as a sign

How many hotwives use their nail color (fingers or toes) as a sign of their preference for black cock? Specifically how many like to wear black nail polish? And what about assigning a different color for your ring finger to represent your cuck hubby?View attachment 4035710View attachment 4035709

I think in a public setting it would probably go right over my head if a woman painted her nails to give a sign but black nails are also affiliated with other styles and trends

I believe the goths claim ownership of such nail designs. :ROFLMAO::qos:
This was my first thought as well but I have to admit I have considered this when seeing someone who otherwise doesn’t fit the goth style in any other way. Especially if you add the white polish for the ring finger. And yes that’s getting kinda deep and specific as far as a sign goes but I like the little details that have representation. I don’t see it as user friendly. I do find it intriguing.

My wife loves black nails, but so many other people wear black nails for a variety of reasons and styles (such as goth, metal bands, etc) that I suspect any message is lost in a public setting.

But if certain nail designs or colors were worn in a specific setting, then that may communicate something 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 57409F82-7FFD-4A92-A327-89BB5C3BC051.jpeg
    57409F82-7FFD-4A92-A327-89BB5C3BC051.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 69
Back