My new lover.

I'm not the typical cuck… not sure I actually even qualify as a cuck. I love my girl, but she’s not really a very sexual person. over the 20 years we’ve had plenty of good sex, real sex that was silly, sexy, crazy, and pushed our limits, but overall my sex drive has always been stronger.

A few years ago we hit a massive lull in our sex life, and I’m afraid I strayed. But I strayed into a bi sexual encounter with a guy on Craigslist. it was disappointing. Several other encounters later and I figure my bi curiosity is satisfied until I met Will. What was the difference? Should be obvious, Will was a well hung black king. What he did to me is a whole other story, but that’s why I’m a complete slut for bbc. I literally won’t say no. And lucky for me, there are some black guys that love big booty white boys that wear panties.
But I recently struck gold. I’ve got a regular lover with a big cock, heavy balls, and doesn’t fuck me he makes love to me. His kisses drive me crazy and he can pound my ass rock hard for hours with this long slow deep rhythm that made me cum hands free again and again.
Heres the thing, I don’t think I’m a cuck because I’m not humiliated or shamed. I’m not a cuck because I don’t want to watch him fuck my girlfriend, I want to share him with my girlfriend. I’m still a man, I’m just a man who doesn’t mind submitting a more masculine man.
Im a turned out bbc whore and proud of it, but I don’t think I’m a cuck.
What do you think? Photo of my new lover to brag on. 😘

Attachments

• BEA1F2B9-A8FB-418C-BCC0-C3541AB07D56.png
    BEA1F2B9-A8FB-418C-BCC0-C3541AB07D56.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
I'm not the typical cuck… not sure I actually even qualify as a cuck. I love my girl, but she’s not really a very sexual person. over the 20 years we’ve had plenty of good sex, real sex that was silly, sexy, crazy, and pushed our limits, but overall my sex drive has always been stronger.

A few years ago we hit a massive lull in our sex life, and I’m afraid I strayed. But I strayed into a bi sexual encounter with a guy on Craigslist. it was disappointing. Several other encounters later and I figure my bi curiosity is satisfied until I met Will. What was the difference? Should be obvious, Will was a well hung black king. What he did to me is a whole other story, but that’s why I’m a complete slut for bbc. I literally won’t say no. And lucky for me, there are some black guys that love big booty white boys that wear panties.
But I recently struck gold. I’ve got a regular lover with a big cock, heavy balls, and doesn’t fuck me he makes love to me. His kisses drive me crazy and he can pound my ass rock hard for hours with this long slow deep rhythm that made me cum hands free again and again.
Heres the thing, I don’t think I’m a cuck because I’m not humiliated or shamed. I’m not a cuck because I don’t want to watch him fuck my girlfriend, I want to share him with my girlfriend. I’m still a man, I’m just a man who doesn’t mind submitting a more masculine man.
Im a turned out bbc whore and proud of it, but I don’t think I’m a cuck.
What do you think? Photo of my new lover to brag on. 😘
You’re what’s called gay you get fucked in your ass I’m bisexual all the way for a black man with a huge cock I’m my mouth yeah bud that’s ut

You’re what’s called gay you get fucked in your ass I’m bisexual all the way for a black man with a huge cock I’m my mouth yeah bud that’s ut
whatever, sugar. Bi sexuality refers to both sex with both men and women. It doesn’t distinguish the mechanics of the sex. That’s like saying I’m nor straight because I’d rather eat pussy than receive head.

I would agree with you that you are bisexual. It takes time and maturity to see the world in shades of gray and not black or white. You seem to have found someone who has tapped into your submissive side, and have discovered how exciting and stimulating that can be. But then again, I’m just a wannabe bisexual and have no real experience with this, just a desire.

Back