White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

Alex garcia

Male
Gold Member
My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?

Attachments

• EDEBE526-AE4D-46D8-B986-9D39326BFC2C.jpeg
    EDEBE526-AE4D-46D8-B986-9D39326BFC2C.jpeg
    648.2 KB · Views: 248
I've been milking back and forth thinking, when was the first time? I guess that honor would go to Bernard. When I turned 32 I was got a good job. First job that actually had a locker room. I Usually get too work 30 minutes or so before start time. This one day I went straight to the locker room as soon as I got to work. Bernard was coming out of the shower as I walked in. He was in his upper 50's.. Not a big guy. 5'8"and maybe 160lb. But his dick was probably 6in soft. It was beautiful. He would talk to me like nothing is going on. Like we were both clothed. So I tried to time it as much as possible to get the great view. I guess it was the beginning of my fascination with BBC. A few years later they hired a guy named Don. Oh my God. I did become obsessed with him. He was on the same shift as me. So it wasn't as easy to get a glimpse of his massive tool. My job wasn't as easy to get to the locker room before quitting time. I did get to see it many times. It was was an hour extra arm. It had to be over 10in soft. And thick as hell. It was easy to see the outline in those tight Dickies workpants. It was was enough that I would try to time it that I could park between him and the employees gate so that he had to walk right past my car. I'd watch his crotch and outline of that massive Cock. That's when I became obsessed with BBC. I still am.

My very early 20’s at work of all places. Worked in a very nasty, hot plant and they had a large locker room with showers. I had been on the job a week or so and decided i was so nasty and sweaty to start bringing clothes with me and showering before i drove home as i knew most the “regulars” working did. So, the shower was like totally open, no stalls, just 5 shower heads spread out on the wall. First day i was in showering and an old timer came in and showered right next to me, black as black can be. I couldn’t help but stare at his cock, fuck it, it was beautiful. That fucking coal dark black cock hung out and down well hanging below his big black balls and he had a bright pink cock head. He had his head in the shower stream and i was just mesmerized by his cock. I was dating my now wife at this time and i masturbated that evening while she was at work in the evening when i got home just imagining watching her play with and being fucked by that cock. Over the next several months, in the shower i noticed several other black guys and they all had way bigger cocks soft than the white guys that would shower. it took me many, many years to finally convince my wife to try black cock but she was just like me when i saw my first black cock up close….they are beautiful, most of them big (not all but we search for guys advertising big black cock so we’ve had nothing but very hung black guys in the LS) and like me, she just became mesmerized by BBC. I was not disappointed at all because all the years i jacked off just imaging her taking BBC and turning into a filthy, nasty, black cock slut, when it finally happened in real life, fuck man, it was even better than i could have ever fantasized it would be!

My very early 20’s at work of all places. Worked in a very nasty, hot plant and they had a large locker room with showers. I had been on the job a week or so and decided i was so nasty and sweaty to start bringing clothes with me and showering before i drove home as i knew most the “regulars” working did. So, the shower was like totally open, no stalls, just 5 shower heads spread out on the wall. First day i was in showering and an old timer came in and showered right next to me, black as black can be. I couldn’t help but stare at his cock, fuck it, it was beautiful. That fucking coal dark black cock hung out and down well hanging below his big black balls and he had a bright pink cock head. He had his head in the shower stream and i was just mesmerized by his cock. I was dating my now wife at this time and i masturbated that evening while she was at work in the evening when i got home just imagining watching her play with and being fucked by that cock. Over the next several months, in the shower i noticed several other black guys and they all had way bigger cocks soft than the white guys that would shower. it took me many, many years to finally convince my wife to try black cock but she was just like me when i saw my first black cock up close….they are beautiful, most of them big (not all but we search for guys advertising big black cock so we’ve had nothing but very hung black guys in the LS) and like me, she just became mesmerized by BBC. I was not disappointed at all because all the years i jacked off just imaging her taking BBC and turning into a filthy, nasty, black cock slut, when it finally happened in real life, fuck man, it was even better than i could have ever fantasized it would be!
Hot!

Like most was High school gym class in shower seen one. UP close was our 1st bull, happened to be a 46yo Black pilot. Met in hotel bar near airport was going to be a 1 time thing, watching her take another cock. once in room took all of 3 seconds wife was on her knees sucking him. Hot as hell.
Dominant but cool as he wanted me up close to see.

First time I saw one it was about an inch in front of my face at a gloryhole. I had just spent the weekend with my girlfriend at the time and stopped by the adult video store near her apartment on my way home. I had already sucked two decent sized white cocks and was about to leave when a thick uncut black cock appeared in the hole. It was always a fantasy of mine and I immediately gobbled it up. The feeling of it growing to its full girthy size in my mouth was amazing. I tried to savor it and take my time but I was too eager of a cocksucker and made him bust in about 5 minutes. Needless to say I was hooked and stopped in there often on the way to and from my girlfriend's place. She had no idea how many times I kissed her hello or fucked her with a black man's semen in my breath and in my belly.

First time I saw one it was about an inch in front of my face at a gloryhole. I had just spent the weekend with my girlfriend at the time and stopped by the adult video store near her apartment on my way home. I had already sucked two decent sized white cocks and was about to leave when a thick uncut black cock appeared in the hole. It was always a fantasy of mine and I immediately gobbled it up. The feeling of it growing to its full girthy size in my mouth was amazing. I tried to savor it and take my time but I was too eager of a cocksucker and made him bust in about 5 minutes. Needless to say I was hooked and stopped in there often on the way to and from my girlfriend's place. She had no idea how many times I kissed her hello or fucked her with a black man's semen in my breath and in my belly.
Too hot.

My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?
Years ago, I saw a black man at the YMCA Locker room Shower. I could not believe how thick this man's dick was. Probably as thick as a Rockstar can. I was floored. I was so submissive around him (not gay but submissive) that I almost introduced myself to him. I was that impressed.

Last edited:
Back