White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

In 7th grade, in the locker room, I had an 8th grader stick his black cock in my face and told me to suck it. Times being what it was in the 70’s I was scared of getting caught that I didn’t but wanted to (wish I had now). I haven’t had the chance since. I won’t pass up another chance I promise

Highschool football locker room. I was a new freshman on the team, he was a junior. As much as I knew I wasn't supposed to look, I couldn't help it. He caught me looking at his cock so much I was worried he was going to confront me. Luckily, for me, he didn't.

The next year, ( My sophomore, his senior) they reassigned our lockers. They put me right next to his locker and my first thought was "oh fuck".

After we got out of the showers and returned to our locker spaces, I started noticing that he was purposefully putting his cock in my face as we changed clothes. I'm sure he noticed that I didn't mind that at all.

After one of our practices, he asked me if I could give him a ride home because his gf was using his car.

As I drove him home, he shocked me. He looked at me and asked "do you like my cock"? I played dumb and said "what", lol. He said "you look at my cock all the time, so just wondering if you liked it". I started shaking like a leaf. Somehow, I found the courage to say "yes". Then he asked "do you want to suck it"? Which made me shake like a leaf, even more. But, I did find the courage to smile at him and say "yes" again.

I couldn't believe how calm he was about the whole situation. But, he told me to keep driving and he would tell me where to park.

When we pulled in and parked, he quickly undid his jeans, and pushed them down. There was his beautiful cock and balls, fully exposed in the passenger seat of my car. But, this was the first time I got to see his cock fully hard. Needless to say, he was huge. He grinned at me and said: There you go, suck that black cock.

I didn't hesitate. I leaned over and stated sucking his dick. I couldn't believe this was happening.

As I sucked his dick, he said "I'm gonna cum in your mouth and you better swallow all of it". I had no problem with that because I had already been fantasizing about this very situation and how much I wanted to eat his cum.

Within a few minutes, he started cumming in my mouth. The splash and taste of his cum in my mouth almost made me cum in my pants. Nevertheless, I kept sucking and swallowing until he was done.

Long story short, he and I were very good friends after that. I was sucking his dick and swallowing his cum almost daily.

He didn't take lon

Highschool football locker room. I was a new freshman on the team, he was a junior. As much as I knew I wasn't supposed to look, I couldn't help it. He caught me looking at his cock so much I was worried he was going to confront me. Luckily, for me, he didn't.

The next year, ( My sophomore, his senior) they reassigned our lockers. They put me right next to his locker and my first thought was "oh fuck".

After we got out of the showers and returned to our locker spaces, I started noticing that he was purposefully putting his cock in my face as we changed clothes. I'm sure he noticed that I didn't mind that at all.

After one of our practices, he asked me if I could give him a ride home because his gf was using his car.

As I drove him home, he shocked me. He looked at me and asked "do you like my cock"? I played dumb and said "what", lol. He said "you look at my cock all the time, so just wondering if you liked it". I started shaking like a leaf. Somehow, I found the courage to say "yes". Then he asked "do you want to suck it"? Which made me shake like a leaf, even more. But, I did find the courage to smile at him and say "yes" again.

I couldn't believe how calm he was about the whole situation. But, he told me to keep driving and he would tell me where to park.

When we pulled in and parked, he quickly undid his jeans, and pushed them down. There was his beautiful cock and balls, fully exposed in the passenger seat of my car. But, this was the first time I got to see his cock fully hard. Needless to say, he was huge. He grinned at me and said: There you go, suck that black cock.

I didn't hesitate. I leaned over and stated sucking his dick. I couldn't believe this was happening.

As I sucked his dick, he said "I'm gonna cum in your mouth and you better swallow all of it". I had no problem with that because I had already been fantasizing about this very situation and how much I wanted to eat his cum.

Within a few minutes, he started cumming in my mouth. The splash and taste of his cum in my mouth almost made me cum in my pants. Nevertheless, I kept sucking and swallowing until he was done.

Long story short, he and I were very good friends after that. I was sucking his dick and swallowing his cum almost daily.

He didn't take lon
Lucky!

I was around the age of 12. I was taking a leak at a urinal, in the men's room, at a mall and a black man in a tan suit walked up to the urinal beside me (no dividers), unzipped his fly and pulled out the largest penis I had ever seen with my own eyes. When he walked up, I got a little closer to my urinal so who ever was going to be next to me couldn't see my penis, that I was already shy about. I was doing this thing where my eyes were straining to see as much as possible to the right and slightly looking down and to the right. I watched in amazement for what I felt was a long time, but was probably not more than 5sec. As I remember this monster, it was a shade of really dark brown, circumcised, probably 5" long, and it looked thick from my perspective. I really focused on the head, it was so well defined, cut perfectly, and by no means small, but not one of those weird huge mushroom heads either, it was big but proportional. I'll never forget that experience. I felt then as I do now thinking about it; I feel a rush of arousal and lust, and at the same time I feel jealous of him having such a blessing while also feeling ashamed of mine at the time and yet today as I am not in the same league as that guy. I would love to somehow send the guy a letter explaining to him how much of a lasting impact he unknowingly had and continues to have on my life.

During our first time in a nudist sauna. Few people present since it was almost closing time, we headed to an empty sauna room and after a couple of minute a guy came in. He started staring at us and touch his cock over the towel, my gf opened her one and he did the same. Never saw something that huge. We finished with him cumming on her tits after a blowjob (too scared to fuck him due to the size) and me cleaning her up.

Back