White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?
Unfortunately, I am from a country that is almost 100% white so I never did

57yo now....for some 11years now, I've been placing ads in Craigslist, posting that I was a non passable but eager crossdresser looking to suck cock. My 1st few were average size and white.. then a spanish guy replied , he had an impressive 8 inch cock that was uncut (my 1st) it was maybe a year later that I narrowed my ad specifically asking for BBC. Well I got some some hits.... but this one guy ..... all he posted back was "10 inch uncut black snake here....lmk where and when " along with his pic. Wow... I was so in awe of his cock I just stared at it for 10 minutes. Finally, and feeling a bit intimated.......I sent my address and said asap. He knocks on the door 30 minutes later, says "hey, how you want it" I said "idk....how you like it"
He wanted to see my outfit.... proceeded to dry hump my ass and then said...."on your knees bitch"
I turned dropped and came face to cock with this monster.... saving the rest of the stoty..... he shot a huge load and tasted delicious . I was hooked for life.
I've saved a pic of his cock and my posted pic he answered to:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230428-082348_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230428-082348_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • tumblr_oztld4oVHr1woqbaoo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oztld4oVHr1woqbaoo1_1280.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 30
57yo now....for some 11years now, I've been placing ads in Craigslist, posting that I was a non passable but eager crossdresser looking to suck cock. My 1st few were average size and white.. then a spanish guy replied , he had an impressive 8 inch cock that was uncut (my 1st) it was maybe a year later that I narrowed my ad specifically asking for BBC. Well I got some some hits.... but this one guy ..... all he posted back was "10 inch uncut black snake here....lmk where and when " along with his pic. Wow... I was so in awe of his cock I just stared at it for 10 minutes. Finally, and feeling a bit intimated.......I sent my address and said asap. He knocks on the door 30 minutes later, says "hey, how you want it" I said "idk....how you like it"
He wanted to see my outfit.... proceeded to dry hump my ass and then said...."on your knees bitch"
I turned dropped and came face to cock with this monster.... saving the rest of the stoty..... he shot a huge load and tasted delicious . I was hooked for life.
I've saved a pic of his cock and my posted pic he answered to:
Is that outfit what you wore for him that day?

Back years ago as a Kid at 16 I had to do a week at Juvie hall for some dumb kid stuff. And seen my first black cocks up close besides the ones I seen in Magazines. Mostly when it was shower time I would glance at some of the other *******. There were a few that were really big. One time this one really dark complected heavyset black kid came in my room and he looked to be about 8 plus and older than me and wanted to know if I wanted to suck it. I said no but I did feel it and put my hands on it. It was my first time seeing and touching one.

Back years ago as a Kid at 16 I had to do a week at Juvie hall for some dumb kid stuff. And seen my first black cocks up close besides the ones I seen in Magazines. Mostly when it was shower time I would glance at some of the other *******. There were a few that were really big. One time this one really dark complected heavyset black kid came in my room and he looked to be about 8 plus and older than me and wanted to know if I wanted to suck it. I said no but I did feel it and put my hands on it. It was my first time seeing and touching one.
When did you finally give in and suck one?

At 12 yrs old in the mid 70s in a high school locker room. The varsity football team finished practice and was showering when my youth league team used their locker room for "chalk talk", term used to discuss plays and strategies on the chalk board back in the day. It was rumored that one of my friends sisters would date black men, which wasn't very common in our town then. He always said yeah, she just likes their big dicks, not really understanding what he was talking about. While most came out of the shower with a towel around them, One of the well known black players walked out of the shower with his towel over his shoulder, his thick bbc hung out from his body, looping down his thighs and swaying back and forth as he walked. It looked to be at least 8" soft. I remember some of the older guys that knew him would talk about it also. And yes, it was beautiful, that's when I started wondering about interacial and looking at magazines when I could.

At 12 yrs old in the mid 70s in a high school locker room. The varsity football team finished practice and was showering when my youth league team used their locker room for "chalk talk", term used to discuss plays and strategies on the chalk board back in the day. It was rumored that one of my friends sisters would date black men, which wasn't very common in our town then. He always said yeah, she just likes their big dicks, not really understanding what he was talking about. While most came out of the shower with a towel around them, One of the well known black players walked out of the shower with his towel over his shoulder, his thick bbc hung out from his body, looping down his thighs and swaying back and forth as he walked. It looked to be at least 8" soft. I remember some of the older guys that knew him would talk about it also. And yes, it was beautiful, that's when I started wondering about interacial and looking at magazines when I could.
Community pool. I was in awe.

shower in the gym)))..He was big himself and so was his dick..I was watching so that he wouldn't see))).I've been thinking about him for a long time))))

Back