White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

My first time seeing a BBC in person was not even a year ago when I met up with a black man and we hooked up in his car. It was more than amazing and I have not been able to stop thinking about BBC since then. 😍😍😍

I went to a local adult bookstore to get sucked. I never had any interest in men. Then, a black guy approached me and asked me into a booth. I assumed that he was going to suck me, but he unzipped and dropped his pants. His cock was about 8-8.5 inches and very thick. The next thing I knew, I was on my knees, stroking and sucking him until he came all over me. I’ve been looking for BBC ever since. I’m still into women, and I have no attraction to any men, except I love BBC.

I went to a local adult bookstore to get sucked. I never had any interest in men. Then, a black guy approached me and asked me into a booth. I assumed that he was going to suck me, but he unzipped and dropped his pants. His cock was about 8-8.5 inches and very thick. The next thing I knew, I was on my knees, stroking and sucking him until he came all over me. I’ve been looking for BBC ever since. I’m still into women, and I have no attraction to any men, except I love BBC.
Begs the question why you were at the bookstore to get sucked if you're not into guys

Gym showers. Old guy saw me staring and just winked at me. I genuinely couldn't stop staring and got a tiny erection he just laughed at me. Never know if he meant for me to join him in the shower but I've thought about it a lot over the years and how it might have ended if I'd been more confident.
Was the old guy black?

After listening to my mom fuck a black guy when my Dad was at work. I was in Jr. high. The next day the black guy was coming out of the shower and had the biggest dick I had ever seen. I was hooked after that.
I heard mom with black guys all my life (never knew my real dad) but growing up like I did my best friend was black so my best friend was my first while listening to my mom get it in the next room

I heard mom with black guys all my life (never knew my real dad) but growing up like I did my best friend was black so my best friend was my first while listening to my mom get it in the next room
You and mom getting blacked simultaneously a room apart. Mom no doubt heard you moan as your ass cherry popped

Back