White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

Never until my wife pulled out her first BBC for a MFm. Yep, in comparison I’m the little “m”. He was spectacular and I loved seeing her so happy.
On a positive note, he trusted me enough over time to express his desires to “explore”. I’ve enjoyed that big cock too 🤤😈

Attachments

• IMG_3319.jpeg
    IMG_3319.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 77
My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?

My first time seeing a BBC in real life was when I watched my second wife fuck her boss. She was a waitress at a beach bar in St. Maarten. He was the manager. He and I would hang out sometimes as she worked. She would seldom wear a bra (32 C cup tits) and almost never wore panties. We were shooting pool one night and he told me I was a lucky man. I confided that I was turned on by the idea of her taking a black cock. I told him she got off on it when we talked about it as we fucked. About a week later, he invited us to try some premium booze in his office after closing. Long story short, we convinced her to try his cock. He was 9” and thick. It was amazing to see. I loved watching it stretch her tiny white pussy. He fucked her twice in the office before we went home.

My first time seeing a BBC in real life was when I watched my second wife fuck her boss. She was a waitress at a beach bar in St. Maarten. He was the manager. He and I would hang out sometimes as she worked. She would seldom wear a bra (32 C cup tits) and almost never wore panties. We were shooting pool one night and he told me I was a lucky man. I confided that I was turned on by the idea of her taking a black cock. I told him she got off on it when we talked about it as we fucked. About a week later, he invited us to try some premium booze in his office after closing. Long story short, we convinced her to try his cock. He was 9” and thick. It was amazing to see. I loved watching it stretch her tiny white pussy. He fucked her twice in the office before we went home.
I would love to watch something like that in person.

I was in the Army young and dumb we had a mix of black guys. One time after he took shower he dropping his towel and sported an 8 1/2 black rocket as he danced around showing it off it almost touched his belly button man it jet black and huge!

View attachment 6902415When I saw Shane diesels cock for the first time. I knew I would never compete with my superior BBC masters.
Shane Diesel did a mental number on soo sooo many whitebois with His videography. He was (probably still is) super active on twitter and really into Black Superiority and fucks the wives of cuckold couples who message him IRL.

He even bullies this one guy and makes him send pics of himself eating ******* to his ex-wife. Black Master Shane Diesel is like a real modern day Black slavemaster.

The first BBC I saw was in prison while waiting for a shower. I was standing there waiting when a guy walked out of a shower stall completely naked with a cock so beautiful and big. It instantly made me want him to pull me in a stall and take ownership of me. I am straight except for that hunger for BBC.

The first one I saw in the service he was coming out of the shower as I was going in and his long uncut cock swayed as he walked and I couldn’t help but stare and I’m sure my mouth was open with surprise then he looked down at my little white cock and looked at me and chuckled. He knew right there i realized he was my sexual superior.

Back