White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?
My first time seeing a BBC in person is when I first sucked a BBC.

By the time i was 23 most everyone had me at some point, I moved away and a party was thrown, although it was not said out loud I think everyman there had me at some point and later in the night about 10 did all together.... I was sore I was wore out I was on the plane thinking I should have stayed
10 in one night. Damn and OUCH!
Most for me was 3 during a sex party in my 20s. 3 older guys. I was sore for a week inside and out because they smacked my ass a lot while fucking me

10 in one night. Damn and OUCH!
Most for me was 3 during a sex party in my 20s. 3 older guys. I was sore for a week inside and out because they smacked my ass a lot while fucking me
ohh that sounds good.... well it was a long night, may have been 8 or 9 but still I was feeling it and they had got me pretty high

ohh that sounds good.... well it was a long night, may have been 8 or 9 but still I was feeling it and they had got me pretty high
Weed has always "loosened" me up. Poppers were never an option as it gave me a headache. Was glad I started early and was broken in by the time I took really big dicks. Made it so much more enjoyable

Weed has always "loosened" me up. Poppers were never an option as it gave me a headache. Was glad I started early and was broken in by the time I took really big dicks. Made it so much more enjoyable
they had me seeing stars and spinning that night

Back