White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?
My first time seeing a BBC in person is when I first sucked a BBC.

By the time i was 23 most everyone had me at some point, I moved away and a party was thrown, although it was not said out loud I think everyman there had me at some point and later in the night about 10 did all together.... I was sore I was wore out I was on the plane thinking I should have stayed
10 in one night. Damn and OUCH!
Most for me was 3 during a sex party in my 20s. 3 older guys. I was sore for a week inside and out because they smacked my ass a lot while fucking me

10 in one night. Damn and OUCH!
Most for me was 3 during a sex party in my 20s. 3 older guys. I was sore for a week inside and out because they smacked my ass a lot while fucking me
ohh that sounds good.... well it was a long night, may have been 8 or 9 but still I was feeling it and they had got me pretty high

ohh that sounds good.... well it was a long night, may have been 8 or 9 but still I was feeling it and they had got me pretty high
Weed has always "loosened" me up. Poppers were never an option as it gave me a headache. Was glad I started early and was broken in by the time I took really big dicks. Made it so much more enjoyable

Weed has always "loosened" me up. Poppers were never an option as it gave me a headache. Was glad I started early and was broken in by the time I took really big dicks. Made it so much more enjoyable
they had me seeing stars and spinning that night

... like me, she just became mesmerized by BBC. I was not disappointed at all because all the years i jacked off just imaging her taking BBC and turning into a filthy, nasty, black cock slut, when it finally happened in real life, fuck man, it was even better than i could have ever fantasized it would be!
Lots of fantasies are better left as that because they won't live up to the expectations or they won't hold your interest for long and therefore not worth the trouble. But BBC is a renowned exception to that. BBC seldom ever disappoints and it's not only the BBC but the whole Alpha Black experience. In fact, being Blacked is never as good as you think it is; it's so much better! Few people are really prepared for the ******* a Black King brings to the bedroom. Beyond the peerless pleasure there is sublime racial harmony in an Alpha BBC presiding over a white couple's sex life that allows natural dominance and submission to find their place and complement exquisitely. It's one of those experiences where regrets are only that you didn't give in sooner.

Lots of fantasies are better left as that because they won't live up to the expectations or they won't hold your interest for long and therefore not worth the trouble. But BBC is a renowned exception to that. BBC seldom ever disappoints and it's not only the BBC but the whole Alpha Black experience. In fact, being Blacked is never as good as you think it is; it's so much better! Few people are really prepared for the ******* a Black King brings to the bedroom. Beyond the peerless pleasure there is sublime racial harmony in an Alpha BBC presiding over a white couple's sex life that allows natural dominance and submission to find their place and complement exquisitely. It's one of those experiences where regrets are only that you didn't give in sooner.
Says you.

Back