Multiple Bulls or One constant Bull

I have two steady bulls at the moment. One of them I have had for a year and he is black, the other for over 16 years and he is hispanic. He is also most likely the ******* of our children.
how often do you see your bulls? cuz it sounds like you're a bit of a sex addict.

Question for couples which do have multiple bulls or one casual? And for multiple why that cuckold dynamic. As well for only one ongoing bull and why that dynamic. Just curious I think people can find pros and cons for both of the dynamics. Would like to hear your guys opinion.
We started off with many and frequent but eventually she settled down with one primary boy friend. If it were me, she's be getting gang banged by new guys every evening but understand and realism is important too

I prefer steady Bull as well. I am still with my first one. He's younger, VERY experienced, sexy and hung like a horse not to mention rough and nasty and Dom. He makes me melt. I have submitted to him completely sexually to the point he even shares me with all his friends. Sometimes I meet strangers but he sets bar high so I'm very picky with strangers.

Again.. I could have posted this.. except my lover is exclusive with me and does not share me except with my husband

Question for couples which do have multiple bulls or one casual? And for multiple why that cuckold dynamic. As well for only one ongoing bull and why that dynamic. Just curious I think people can find pros and cons for both of the dynamics. Would like to hear your guys opinion.
We have multiple friends who happen to be Bulls, and enjoy them often at our social events... however, prefer the dynamic of an exclusive as it provides continued excitement without the hassle... the quality is consistentIMG_1333.JPG ...

I have several long-term lovers, and a few one-timers. However, there is an ebb and flow to my couplings. Depending on my mood and schedule, I might be with one lover more than the others for a few weeks or months. Also, if I am starting a new relationship, I tend to be exclusive with that gentleman for several weeks to allow a bond to develop and to enjoy the NRE phase.

Back