Multiple Bulls or One constant Bull

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Question for couples which do have multiple bulls or one casual? And for multiple why that cuckold dynamic. As well for only one ongoing bull and why that dynamic. Just curious I think people can find pros and cons for both of the dynamics. Would like to hear your guys opinion.

We have had multiple Bulls in the past but we have searched for and hopefully found one we would like to make our only Bull. Multiple Bulls let you experience a wide variety of size, mannerisms, and personalities. Not everyone is a good fit for what you're looking for. Servicing just one Bull allows everyone to become more accustomed to likes and expectations and everyone forms somewhat of a bond. The Bull we are currently seeing, and hoping he decides he wants to make it an ongoing relationship we have played with before until he moved away. When he moved back to the area he contacted us and we picked up pretty much where we left off. He likes what we are into and really has a great personality and we are all very comfortable together. Over time we may get to the point where we would like him to share us with other Bulls which would be a big turn on for us both. For us, we prefer to keep our circle close but if he wants to share us with a few of his friends we would not object.

When we first started we had a regular man who was married who was our bull it was fun. But as we grew more comfortable in our lifestyle I liked being able to have multiple men to choose from. Some of the bulls have been really good and a few bad ones. I enjoy the differences in their personalities and the way they like to do business.

In the past I have done both been one of many or the one bull. I think it just depends on what the couples want and are looking for at any given time.

In my opinion it is better to have one regular bull because that way feelings can develop between the wife and the bull over the time. They can even become exclusive to each other.

Futhermore it allows more easily to stop using condoms than when the wife sees a lot of different bulls with no regular.

One Bull
Pros: Steady lover will get to know her and your needs. In a 'safe' relationship, tested and verified, condom use can be dispensed with. You will know who she is with and that she is safe.

Cons: With one Bull serving the needs of the wife, she may become emotionally attached to the Bull, in some instances this can threaten the marriage bond on both a physical and psychological level. Danger territory.

Multiple Bulls
Pros: variety for the wife, more of a field to choose from, more taboo, more intensity of the thrill of serving a new bull.

Cons: Condom use is a must until 'safe' is tested and verified. The unknown. You don't know how she will be treated with each new Bull. A need to establish ground rules, rituals and limitations with each new Bull---it can be simple or complex given each couple's needs.

Basic Rule: If she is susceptible to falling on love with a man who is fucking her on a regular basis, to the strength and dominance of a Bull, if she is passive/submissive in any serious way---switch up the Bulls on a regular basis.

This is not unusual. I have heard and seen this happen myself. If the Bull knows his craft, her experience with him can become overwhelming.

This is why it is important to set boundary lines ahead of time.
We changed our boundries. I had no problem with it as long as I know about, no going behind my back and am allowed to watch whenever I want. All good

We have played with the single bull on a regular basis as well as meeting different bulls however the scene which works best, we feel, is the single bull scenario. This allows a regular level of sexual intimacy to develop as well as trust and eager anticipation for all.
Would agree as a bull in my past relationship with a couple the level of sexual intimacy grew and was great for all for husbnd, wife and me. And for me trust had to develop then all of us get tested to go to next level of no condoms the wife loved she couldn't wait till that time to actually feel me and cum inside her. I prefer to be a regular with a couple if im among many bulls she plays with I would get out not my thing.

In my opinion it is better to have one regular bull because that way feelings can develop between the wife and the bull over the time. They can even become exclusive to each other.

Futhermore it allows more easily to stop using condoms than when the wife sees a lot of different bulls with no regular.
Point taken :)))))))))))))))))))))

This is not unusual. I have heard and seen this happen myself. If the Bull knows his craft, her experience with him can become overwhelming.

This is why it is important to set boundary lines ahead of time.
tricky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back