Multiple Bulls or One constant Bull

We would love to find 1 steady guy who can come to visit us from time to time and stay over for a night or so.

We would like to develop the relationship so we can trust each other without the rubber and also to avoid the hunting for new guys. It takes a lot of time and afford.

My wife likes the variety, so she likes to have multiple. Of course she often ends up fucking one or more of them numerous times, but she probably wouldn't want to have just one steady BBC.

But if she found one that did it all for her and she chose to only fuck him, I would support that too..

I have only 1 regular bull and been with him for 9 years now, even though he shares with this buddies.
The main reason has been safety (my hubby is not aware of our relation) and he remains clean and tested , so i can trust him a lot.
The second reason being he is the ******* of my ******* and The third reason being he was my ex, my first guy and the best i even had.

Question for couples which do have multiple bulls or one casual? And for multiple why that cuckold dynamic. As well for only one ongoing bull and why that dynamic. Just curious I think people can find pros and cons for both of the dynamics. Would like to hear your guys opinion.
For us: we have very few permanent bulls as well as casual bulls....most of the bulls are only good in bed but really boring . They cant talk intellectually on any topic so had to ditch them...those who are compatible physically and mentally became permanent lovers. They are complete package. They are family oriented ; matured and understand cuckold point of view...

In my opinion the steady lover scenario is the best even though it broke up my marriage as my wife developed feelings for her steady and left the marriage.

But a steady lover in my opinion is easier and gives for a hotter experience. There is that danger. But be carful you can lose.

Question for couples which do have multiple bulls or one casual? And for multiple why that cuckold dynamic. As well for only one ongoing bull and why that dynamic. Just curious I think people can find pros and cons for both of the dynamics. Would like to hear your guys opinion.
Personally one is best xx

Been through both situations. We love it with either 1 or 2 bulls max at a time. If number goes above that someone may feel left out from the game.

We have one dominant bull. What he says goes. He often brings his friends to join in to keep it fresh and exciting. No complaints here. Not knowing what's coming next is kinda hot I think. My husband and I couldn't be happier

I prefer steady Bull as well. I am still with my first one. He's younger, VERY experienced, sexy and hung like a horse not to mention rough and nasty and Dom. He makes me melt. I have submitted to him completely sexually to the point he even shares me with all his friends. Sometimes I meet strangers but he sets bar high so I'm very picky with strangers.

Back