Multiple Bulls or One constant Bull

I don't have sex with my husband at all except for maybe a handjob and cleaning. Only black men for me.

Sam,
I still have sex with my husband, assuming I am not too sore. I really enjoy the intimacy with him when I come home from a date with my boyfriend. It really demonstrates how much my husband loves and supports me when he makes love to me. Reclaim sex is much more emotional than sexually satisfying, and I believe it keeps my marriage strong..

Question for couples which do have multiple bulls or one casual? And for multiple why that cuckold dynamic. As well for only one ongoing bull and why that dynamic. Just curious I think people can find pros and cons for both of the dynamics. Would like to hear your guys opinion.
One regular Bull please. Hubby and I wish to enhance our marriage and feel we need to know our Bull and make them a great fit for an on going, long term three way dynamic.

We would love to find 1 steady guy who can come to visit us from time to time and stay over for a night or so.

We would like to develop the relationship so we can trust each other without the rubber and also to avoid the hunting for new guys. It takes a lot of time and afford.

Typical European way of doing things. This is the norm for most European cuckold couples. Very different in North America. Can't wait to go back to Europe

We would like to find one constant partner for her. Has been very hard to find one. We are still looking.
I believe a constant bull, especially a black and well hung one is a better choice for your wife because not only is less risky but also allows the wife to develop feelings toward him and I believe this is a good thing because it reinforces in her the image of what a classy whore she is meant to be and not just turn her into a cheap ******* otherwise what is the purpose of being married to white cuck; you might as well stay single and be a *******. Also she can plain to have children from her lover so she can fulfill her mission as white whore and thus make a statement to the rest of the world that when it comes to white couples there is more than one way of looking at marriage and commitment in our modern world. As far as the cuck is concerned if he is true to himself he should be happy and accept her decision; and also for reasons that are obvious to the cuck, which tend to be very submissive in nature, there is always a role to play for him in this relationship.

Back