Mexican wifes and BBC! I see a lot of Mexicans joining the lifestyle I felt alone wanting this but it’s becoming more and more everyday

You late to the party bruh. Half the women I meet are Mexican, especially here in Texas.
The girl I'm fucking in this video is a Sexi Mexi from the Valley 🇲🇽

Did it get removed???

Love hearing from other Mexican couples who are into the BBC lifestyle
There are plenty in here. We haven't taken the next step but big possibility down the line. My wife is attracted to black people. Sometimes when watching a movie with a black actor she will say something smart. I would say it does not compare to the caucasian level but it definitely it s gaining steam.

There are plenty in here. We haven't taken the next step but big possibility down the line. My wife is attracted to black people. Sometimes when watching a movie with a black actor she will say something smart. I would say it does not compare to the caucasian level but it definitely it s gaining steam.
Yeah. Love hearing from other Mexican couples who are into the BBC lifestyle and enjoy sharing wife with hung men

In my experience, Mexican men are on the smaller side 3-5". I think that most Mexican women are seeking BBC. Seems a natural progression on both ends.
You must be on crack the reason these hoes like blacks is because they just like black dudes. It’s simple as that. Most Mexican dudes from Mexico are perverts anyway. I think blacks are being used just like the slaves they were. Do you know the history of mom fucker? Look it up.

Living here in San Diego California I actually cross the border into Tijuana to meet couple's in the lifestyle living in Mexico!
I have met with Mexican couple's from LA, Orange County California, Riverside County, and all over San Diego County. Them Cholas love bbc too its just harder for those Vato's to share down here having a hood rep to protect but I've blown their wives backs out too!
So whether they are well to do business owners from the suburbs or gangsters from the hood I have experienced latina hotwives across the board here in Southern California! ♠️😎
Please tell more how you met them and experiences....were most of them first time with bbc?

Back