Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

• It doesn't matter as long as my wife is happy.

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • We all get off together.

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • It's ok if I don't get off, as long as the bull cums.

Votes: 67 17.8%
  • Nothing matters except serving your black bull and making him cum.

Votes: 207 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we learned anything from the 80s documentary film, Johnny Dangerously, it's that ESS is a serious condition that requires expert medical attention.

I find that many bulls like to start cumming in deep and pull out and finish in the cucks mouth with a final push down his throat to drive it home, nothing demonstrates a cucks position so well as having to lay under his wifes pussy with cum running out while the bulls cock fills his mouth. The cuck is pinned by a massive cock while cum slowly oozes onto his face and mouth. Some bulls will hold this position until they are ready for another round with the wife

That works just fine for hubbies to enjoy the same Black Cock pleasure as the wife.

Well. Two things. Her and I BOTH feel it's important for the BBC bull to cum in her. First, she likes it. Second, it means he enjoyed fucking her pussy. And third, I get to eat the creampie which we both enjoy as well. My cumming usually comes later. She ALWAYS comes on his cock. He cums in her, and I clean up and cum later jacking off listening to her tell me how much she loved it. Win-win.

Well for me the whole thing is to serve both wife and bull, and the best part is when both cums; for one thing is better when the bull cums, becouse it allows the cuckold to lick the cuckoldress clean; I love when sometimes my cuckoldress let me cum on her and lick both our milks, mixing them in my sissy mouth

Back