Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

• It doesn't matter as long as my wife is happy.

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • We all get off together.

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • It's ok if I don't get off, as long as the bull cums.

Votes: 67 17.8%
  • Nothing matters except serving your black bull and making him cum.

Votes: 207 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IT is critical that the Bull fill me and my wife with his cum. I will clean up my wife to get that delicious cum but want some directly also.

How important is pleasing the black bull to the husband? Are you there to pleasure your wife or serve your bull?
my wife is the most important since the wife owns her cuckold and it is his duty to please her but if she tells her cuck to please the bull her cuck must do so

Agree with 360 sexlover completely

If the wife is not satisfied she will not want the bull to come back and if the husband is not a part of the lifestyle sooner or later he will want to stop or loose interest and then it gets complicated

Bulls we used to meet wanted hot wives more than single women for some reason
many bulls are turned on by fucking a wife but they also like having anoither man pleasure them in a non threatening environment

i think it's vital that the BBC cums, but it's also important that the lady gets off. indeed, i think the two things are quite naturally connected... on the opposite, care should be taken to prevent the cuck from relieving himself of his useless, insignificant burden

My two cents is that it is Very Important. If you're bring another man into your bed to please your wife he should be getting off from it. It shouldn't matter if hes fucking the wife or cuck, he should be busting a nut. Its bad enough if a cuck has performance issues which led to this lifestyle, but a bull not busting a nut is even worse and a great way not to get a repeat performance from a couple. Whats the point of sex if you're not enjoying it enough to bust a nut?

My two cents is that it is Very Important. If you're bring another man into your bed to please your wife he should be getting off from it. It shouldn't matter if hes fucking the wife or cuck, he should be busting a nut. Its bad enough if a cuck has performance issues which led to this lifestyle, but a bull not busting a nut is even worse and a great way not to get a repeat performance from a couple. Whats the point of sex if you're not enjoying it enough to bust a nut?
usually it is not performance issues that lead to this lifestyle and sometimes even a bull will not cum although he still will enjoy the ride

Most husbands won't want to admit to it out loud, but always they want to see that Black Cock shot its wad inside the wife's pussy for them to call it a satisfying night.

Depends on what they want some hubbys prefer to have it in their mouth or on her tits and then there is the wife with her demands, poor bulls are just a source of cum for the greedy couples

I always like to know firsthand where they'd want me to put it.
I find that many bulls like to start cumming in deep and pull out and finish in the cucks mouth with a final push down his throat to drive it home, nothing demonstrates a cucks position so well as having to lay under his wifes pussy with cum running out while the bulls cock fills his mouth. The cuck is pinned by a massive cock while cum slowly oozes onto his face and mouth. Some bulls will hold this position until they are ready for another round with the wife

it is a great injustice to the wife, the bull and the cuck if the bull does not cum deep in her - and multiple times.
the bull needs to mark the wife and own her and he does so by cumming in her
the wife needs to submit to the bull and have herself seeded
the cuck needs to clean and would be deprived of the joy of cleaning.

How important?!?! You guys kidding me right? That is of 100% importance! When Master Zay-Zay wakes and ONLY after his permission when asked I give his 2 glorious grapefruit sized testicals a big workout! I lovingly suck the left one for 5 min then the right for 5 min then them both for 5 min, repeat for like 4-6 more reps and I do this with pride 3-4 times a day! :) Master Zay- Zay has placed the tender care of his testicles on me and expects me to ever improve my duty so as to give him the longest thickest make him buck & shake 20 times before he finishes Cummig that my Nubian King can get!

Back