Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

Men: How important is it that your black bull cums?

• It doesn't matter as long as my wife is happy.

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • We all get off together.

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • It's ok if I don't get off, as long as the bull cums.

Votes: 67 17.8%
  • Nothing matters except serving your black bull and making him cum.

Votes: 207 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, it's not just about fulfilling the wife, but seeing her and her hubby as one entity and fulfilling their sexual desires/needs. Of course, such goal isn't always achieved at the first instant, but as time goes, that fulfillment will come, and the couple will feel themselves becoming tighter bond than before.

You could be our bull. We would like you, your cock and you semen.

Why won't the black bull cum? My wife would have no problem getting him to cum several times. The question is how many times will she cum? Hopefully double digits if the bull is that good.
Your wife will be satisfied many times with me each fuck session, so why u leave some contact information , cause it,s time she gets fucked right!!post your email"

I feel her bull should of came and not wait for next time. cause after calling him back it don't feel like he is interested anymore

I,m an alpha male that,s unsexed so I must come every sexual encounters, so the secret and she must stay tight and keep me (excite)
Well that was reason he didn't cum was after he ate her out and was forsing his huge BBC in her tight pussy he said let's leave it like this and left her wanting more.

Well that was reason he didn't cum was after he ate her out and was forsing his huge BBC in her tight pussy he said let's leave it like this

and left her wanting more.

Sir, in the future seek out someone with experience, Start by inbox me"
Cause your wife is very active in this lifestyle right( u need a mature alpha male not a young horny thug" from your explanation your want to be bull couldn't keep an erection, that's why he eat out!!

Sir, in the future seek out someone with experience, Start by inbox me"
Cause your wife is very active in this lifestyle right( u need a mature alpha male not a young horny thug" from your explanation your want to be bull couldn't keep an erection, that's why he eat out!!
Well he started out with eating her out. than after she was pulling his face in her pussy and begging for his dick.

Back