Men and Women Turn Ons

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
As I read more about this lifestyle, I’m beginning to think that women are more turned on with the physical pleasure they can get from sex than men. It’s like women have a higher capacity for physical pleasure than men and when you tap (no pun intended) into that higher capacity, they become addicted to it.

On the other hand, men’s physical pleasure isn’t as high so their increased sexual pleasure is more mental. It’s about novelty, fantasies, abilities to please and be better, numbers of women I can sleep with, etc. What gets a man mentally stimulated is more exciting than the actual physical pleasure of sex. It just is what it is.

A woman’s strength of orgasm is determined more from the physical aspect of sex and the man’s strength of orgasm is determined more from the fantasy or novelty that comes with that.

That’s why one man can let another man fuck his wife because it’s a mental turn on....but it has to fit the fantasy - it has to be a big black dick because that is what gives me “pleasure” (mental satisfaction). It can’t be ordinary average dick unless that’s part of the fantasy.

That’s why men can be ok with never entering their wife again because the mental stimulation of only BBC entering is stronger than the physical pleasure they would get from it anyways.

It’s a trip. I’m starting to get why this lifestyle can work. Man gets his because his mental stimulation is so high - women gets her because her physical pleasure is so high.

Back