MEAN Racist message... Who has recieved one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sexy Kitty, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Sexy Kitty

Sexy Kitty New Member

This is the message that I got in my inbox today... Has anyone else gotten this same message? Just wondering if it was sent to everyone or just me?

This is the message:

Descriminating b la ck loving w ho re! don't like white guys huh? hating on your own race not giving them a chance, a man is a man for who he is as an individual , not his race you race traitor w h ore. All you care about is dick size and think black guys are all big.

World Records biggest 13.5inches, jonah falcon, u wont find one that big ! hahaah

http://nsfw.oddculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/jonah-falcon-penis.jpg

any man can get big

www.pegym.com/forum any man can get big, penis exercises work, read success forum and it is free

cant find big dick white guys to fuck? have fun with shit stick black cock you descriminating racist self hating black

Your married? gonna cheat on your husband whore?

itsraylene likes this.
  2. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    luckilly i didnt get a message like that but who ever sent it i would report them then block them, its a shame some people are so ignorant still

3. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

nothing like that just the "die black man die" ones

4. Whitegal

Whitegal Member

I wouldn't pay any mind
    the world still full of ignorant and jealous people
    Luckily
    We live in a world where choice is completely
    Our own,
    I haven't had anything said on this site.
    But have on others before,
    Anyway my choice is BBC all the way for me,
    Nothing or nobody could change my mind

superdick33 and itsraylene like this.
  5. itsraylene

itsraylene Well-Known Member Gold Member

good morning, sexy! yeah, i got one of those a few days ago - almost identical, so it must be from the same guy. kind of pathetic, really, bragging about the freakish size of some white guy's penis and saying men can do exercises to make their dicks grow. (we all know what kind of guys spend all their time stressing about the size of their penises, lol!)

i answered him calmly and just pointed out as kindly as i could that it's no surprise the women on this site like black men - that's what the site is about! i told him he might find a different site more to his liking . . .

have fun, sexy! don't let the haters get to you! [kiss!]

superdick33 likes this.
  6. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We ignore the messages ..............Nancy gets a few off and on anyone that wastes their time to send something like that isnt worth responding to

superdick33 and itsraylene like this.
  7. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yeah, all websites have there share of assholes.

itsraylene likes this.
  8. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

I think that may actually be spam for the penis-enlargement website linked towards the end, disguised as a personal message - I got one about a week ago, and reported it. :blackheart: Lanie

itsraylene likes this.
  9. DanaBlackOwned

DanaBlackOwned Well-Known Member

yeah .. and it was like on the 3rd day I was on this site when I got one, which I didn't expect at all considering this is an interracial site. It surprised me. Aside from the name-calling of "black man lover" and "black man bitch" comments like 10 times this man told me I was a disgrace to my own race?! lol. What a jerk! But, I just told him, "yeah I am and you may call them black men but they're 10 times the men you'll ever be!" .. (delete). :wub:Dana

nocomp2bm and MarkusGermany like this.
  10. cabotcuckold

cabotcuckold Member

US
    "...a man is a man for who he is as an individual , not his race..."

Only thing he/she said that makes any damned sense at all. Something everyone would do well to remember.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Well-Known Member

US
    mmm did anyone click on those links?

12. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Reading that kind of venom just literally turns my stomach! Fine, I was teased and made fun of because of my weight, espeically in school, but I just can't imagine having that kind of hatred piled on me because of either the colour of my skin, or the colour of the skin of the man I happen to be involved with. What I put up with is nothing compared to this kind of crap.

We are all people. We all have a heart, a brain, feelings, talents, aspirations, regardless of the colour of our skin. Why can't we just all "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? The world would be a much nicer place if we could. And if someone just can't bring themselves up to that level, at least try to abide by "live and let live".

13. DEEPDARKTY30

DEEPDARKTY30 Member

Don't worry about it, just block it, and carry on with what you're doing. BTW do you prefer your guy to be deep DARK, Ebony skin, masculine and hung? If so post me Babydoll

14. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Interesting the reference to this Jonah Falcon fellow, there was a white dude on here a few months back who kept posting links about that guy. Perhaps it's the same person or just another of the bottom feeders that are attracted to this website for some reason or another.

15. Sexy Kitty

Sexy Kitty New Member

Yes I do!!!

16. DEEPDARKTY30

DEEPDARKTY30 Member

That is so Hot, I can just imagine your hot body pressed up to a deep DARK, Ebony, muscular guy(Me) as he(Me ) slides into you. The contrast would be unbelieveable. How do you like that image Doll?

17. SIR ROCK

SIR ROCK Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PISS A GUY LIKE THAT OFF... Reply with "ooooooooo yes"! And repeat what he says... "I'm such a race traitor whore"! It will blow his mind cause he think you are now getting off on it. You wont here another peep out of him. Ever! It will make him feel even smaller knowing he has not insulted you and got a rise in your blood pressure.