MEAN Racist message... Who has recieved one?

Sexy Kitty

Female
From
NV, US
This is the message that I got in my inbox today... Has anyone else gotten this same message? Just wondering if it was sent to everyone or just me?

This is the message:

Descriminating b la ck loving w ho re! don't like white guys huh? hating on your own race not giving them a chance, a man is a man for who he is as an individual , not his race you race traitor w h ore. All you care about is dick size and think black guys are all big.

World Records biggest 13.5inches, jonah falcon, u wont find one that big ! hahaah

http://nsfw.oddculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/jonah-falcon-penis.jpg

any man can get big

www.pegym.com/forum any man can get big, penis exercises work, read success forum and it is free

cant find big dick white guys to fuck? have fun with ******* stick black cock you descriminating racist self hating black

Your married? gonna cheat on your husband whore?

I wouldn't pay any mind
the world still full of ignorant and jealous people
Luckily
We live in a world where choice is completely
Our own,
I haven't had anything said on this site.
But have on others before,
Anyway my choice is BBC all the way for me,
Nothing or nobody could change my mind

This is the message that I got in my inbox today... Has anyone else gotten this same message? Just wondering if it was sent to everyone or just me?

good morning, sexy! yeah, i got one of those a few days ago - almost identical, so it must be from the same guy. kind of pathetic, really, bragging about the freakish size of some white guy's penis and saying men can do exercises to make their dicks grow. (we all know what kind of guys spend all their time stressing about the size of their penises, lol!)

i answered him calmly and just pointed out as kindly as i could that it's no surprise the women on this site like black men - that's what the site is about! i told him he might find a different site more to his liking . . .

have fun, sexy! don't let the haters get to you! [kiss!]

I think that may actually be spam for the penis-enlargement website linked towards the end, disguised as a personal message - I got one about a week ago, and reported it. :blackheart: Lanie

yeah .. and it was like on the 3rd day I was on this site when I got one, which I didn't expect at all considering this is an interracial site. It surprised me. Aside from the name-calling of "black man lover" and "black man bitch" comments like 10 times this man told me I was a disgrace to my own race?! lol. What a jerk! But, I just told him, "yeah I am and you may call them black men but they're 10 times the men you'll ever be!" .. (delete). :wub:Dana

Reading that kind of venom just literally turns my stomach! Fine, I was teased and made fun of because of my weight, espeically in school, but I just can't imagine having that kind of hatred piled on me because of either the colour of my skin, or the colour of the skin of the man I happen to be involved with. What I put up with is nothing compared to this kind of crap.

We are all people. We all have a heart, a brain, feelings, talents, aspirations, regardless of the colour of our skin. Why can't we just all "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? The world would be a much nicer place if we could. And if someone just can't bring themselves up to that level, at least try to abide by "live and let live".

Don't worry about it, just block it, and carry on with what you're doing. BTW do you prefer your guy to be deep DARK, Ebony skin, masculine and hung? If so post me Babydoll

This is the message:

Descriminating b la ck loving w ho re! don't like white guys huh? hating on your own race not giving them a chance, a man is a man for who he is as an individual , not his race you race traitor w h ore. All you care about is dick size and think black guys are all big.

World Records biggest 13.5inches, jonah falcon, u wont find one that big ! hahaah

any man can get big

www.pegym.com/forum any man can get big, penis exercises work, read success forum and it is free

cant find big dick white guys to fuck? have fun with ******* stick black cock you descriminating racist self hating black

Interesting the reference to this Jonah Falcon fellow, there was a white dude on here a few months back who kept posting links about that guy. Perhaps it's the same person or just another of the bottom feeders that are attracted to this website for some reason or another.

This is the message:

any man can get big

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PISS A GUY LIKE THAT OFF... Reply with "ooooooooo yes"! And repeat what he says... "I'm such a race traitor whore"! It will blow his mind cause he think you are now getting off on it. You wont here another peep out of him. Ever! It will make him feel even smaller knowing he has not insulted you and got a rise in your ******* pressure.

Back