Masturbating to your wife's footage instead of sleeping with her

I think that is an entirely natural duality of the lifestyle for a cuckold. That is the conflicting sexual strategy and interest that causes thrills and a bitter feeling when faced with the situation. Cuckolding is a very literal way of experiencing the open flame of human sexuality, so being that close to the flame is exciting and painful.

Outstanding post. I have this state where my wife and I have this amazing relationship but I actually enjoy the notion of her being with a black man more than us being together. It is counter intuitive to think my wife and I both know this and yet our relationship continues to flourish. And yes there is some angst. I admit to her that there is no way not to feel some dread of losing part of her to a black man that I can't capture in bed with her. Being close to the flame of my wife's sexuality with a virile black man overwhelms me so the dread is something I can deal with.

Outstanding post. I have this state where my wife and I have this amazing relationship but I actually enjoy the notion of her being with a black man more than us being together. It is counter intuitive to think my wife and I both know this and yet our relationship continues to flourish. And yes there is some angst. I admit to her that there is no way not to feel some dread of losing part of her to a black man that I can't capture in bed with her. Being close to the flame of my wife's sexuality with a virile black man overwhelms me so the dread is something I can deal with.
And, somehow, that makes the prospect of actually doing it even more exciting.

And, somehow, that makes the prospect of actually doing it even more exciting.

Yes, it does. There are so many elements of this that are far more exciting than our individual sex life and it's just not me saying that. My wife has taken the lead in a lot of this and innately knows what she is doing. I know there are parts of her that find a black man far more alluring and arousing and she alludes to it quite often.

Oh without a doubt, the intensity of my orgasm masturbating to her photos, is five fold over sex with her... mainly because I can edge and build up to a cresendo, wheares in her pussy, I cum without warning most of the time. I'm more than happy to masturbate to her laying there in front of me legs spread, playing with her pussy if she is wearing one of his favourite slutty outfits, perfume or especially heels. Cumming on her feet/ toes while she is wearing a pair she's been fucked in, still makes me buckle at the knees when I cum.

Thanks for the kind words, I’m so pleased you like her. Here are more of her fucking me and my friends. It’s me fucking her in the rob and Sarah clip on google drive,you can tell Sarah was fucked way better in the home1 clip I posted yesterday, what do you think?

Here is the link, hope everyone enjoys watching us!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TOxdzZYKjeqoosU48RH_bXFpRVTIMwXS
I very much agree that Sarah was fucked much better in the "home1" clip, and she seemed to enjoy it alot more as well than in the other clips.

This really is a great topic. I am very blessed to have a beautiful wife who totally enjoys black men often so first being her cuckold husband i get to watch her alot with being blackened. And of course while i watch i take alot of pics and videos of her with BBCS....some posted on our profile here. So I have an extensive collection of video of Robin fucking black men which I cherish very much and I do watch them often, It is extremly erotic for me sit back and watch the videos that I have of her with black men and of course I stroke my cock and cum hard while i see my beautiful white wife enjoying the pure pleasure that black men bring to her...reliving the black fucking that she got while I was able to watch in the past....huge turn on for sure....making me appreciate being her cuck. But i dont think there will ever cum a time when I would rather watch her videos and jerk off over eating and fucking her myself in real life....I just enjoy her sweet body way to much to ever see that happening. Our sex life is still very active even tho i understand that she does not get the satisfaction from my cock that she does from the BBCS that fuck her....nut thats a part of life and i totally accept it. Except for me Robin is BBC exclusive.

Back