Masturbating to your wife's footage instead of sleeping with her

Yes yes yes. Why try to have sex with your wife, when you know 9 times out of 10 you either cum in 2 minutes or can't stay hard. I would rather jerk off watching her get fucked by a real man or watch her videos of past experiences!
. Years ago , when susan went on dates , I would watch sex videos often with Susan in them and masturbate. Then Susan began bringing her bulls home. I would watch and masturbate. Then Susan decided I needed to be caged. Occasionally , she lets me out but she puts bands on my balls and on my SWC to. Keep mr from cumming.

. Years ago , when susan went on dates , I would watch sex videos often with Susan in them and masturbate. Then Susan began bringing her bulls home. I would watch and masturbate. Then Susan decided I needed to be caged. Occasionally , she lets me out but she puts bands on my balls and on my SWC to. Keep mr from cumming.
I am also caged while my wife is fucking other men. She leaves me caged while I clean her used pussy. If I do a good job she will let me out of my cage in a day or two so I can jerk off.

i wank of to pics/vids of our meetings with bbc, in fact its the only stuff apart from the reality thats gets me going, at least twice a day every day

i've gotten to the point where i am so mentally wired into the duck fetish that I can 'masturbate' without touching myself. I can just close my eyes and imagine my girl doing things with bulls and after a 5-10minutes I will cum in my pants. it's a fairly new development. but yeah I'd rather do that even than fuck her myself. It actually only makes me want her more and that feeling is a high like no other.

My wife records the audio and sounds of all her encounters with her lovers using her phone. I love it so much! Usually I masturbate more than once on each of them. The best part is when, with a very sweet voice, she answers or asks her lovers for things. Usually I come when I hear her coming, sometimes I come when he comes

Back