Masturbating to your wife's footage instead of sleeping with her

My hubby has erection issues that keep him from maintaining an erection. I would give it to him if he could keep his dick hard, but he can't. He has told me he gets off better watching than if we try to have sex, because there is no pressure to "perform" and he knows how much I get turned on by being in my black BFs arms. He eats pussy like a savage, though! :)

Your situation sounds so familiar—
Since my wife went black, sex between us became less frequent and I gradually accepted the fact that I could not compete with her black boyfriends. I can only last a few minutes and felt inferior. She did her best not to smile or joke about my diminishing performance. When I overheard her on the phone telling her girlfriend she “pity fucked” me the night before, I gave up any idea of having meaningful sex with her. She is very happy now and I am relieved that I no longer feel responsible for fulfilling her strong needs.
Sex between us now consists of me giving her frequent oral and she giving me handjobs.

Since my wife went black, sex between us became less frequent and I gradually accepted the fact that I could not compete with her black boyfriends. I can only last a few minutes and felt inferior. She did her best not to smile or joke about my diminishing performance. When I overheard her on the phone telling her girlfriend she “pity fucked” me the night before, I gave up any idea of having meaningful sex with her. She is very happy now and I am relieved that I no longer feel responsible for fulfilling her strong needs.
Sex between us now consists of me giving her frequent oral and she giving me handjobs.
I'm pleased it's working well for you both

I'll be completely honest. As much as I love having sex with my wife when she allows it. I prefer to watch her with bbc, I get to see sides of her I can not evoke. To see her experience such intense pleasure is the most erotic thing and the taboo nature of it is so exciting. Don't get me wrong I would never turn down an opportunity to sleep with my wife, but if a bbc is involved for multiple reasons I will just enjoy the show and not interfere with her experience
. Same with us. Such a turn on watching Susan with her young black studs. Some know I know but the new ones do not and that's part of the fun too. I try to stay hidden from view and let Susan enjoy them. They all think its so hot having sex with Susan and she is such a naughty girl too. Lately , its been more fun as Susan seems to be excited about MFM with two young black studs usually one of her regulars and one new person. shes Not really into the gangbangs as she used to be but two guys gives her more attention while not withdrawing entirely to the single bull activity. Very interesting to observe the changes in Susan

. Sounds so familiar but we are far beyond the "pity sex ". Susan is black only. Has been for years. She has many young black friends now that keep her very sexually satisfied.

Since my wife gave birth she has been unable to have an orgasm. That is until she went black, and she has never looked back. Need less to say, I know I don’t deserve to fuck her tight pussy. Closest we get to having sex is she let’s me rub my little dick on her panties while I’m give her a back rub, but I’m not allowed to cum. In fact she will not even touch my little dicklette. I’m only allowed to orgasm on my kneeling in front of her while masturbating! I love jerking my little dick while she watches!

Since my wife gave birth she has been unable to have an orgasm. That is until she went black, and she has never looked back. Need less to say, I know I don’t deserve to fuck her tight pussy. Closest we get to having sex is she let’s me rub my little dick on her panties while I’m give her a back rub, but I’m not allowed to cum. In fact she will not even touch my little dicklette. I’m only allowed to orgasm on my kneeling in front of her while masturbating! I love jerking my little dick while she watches!
Sounds like it's working for you!

I have to admit, I would rather masturbate to watching my wife being used by another man than to be the one using her. I last less than 5 seconds and have erection issues so it is very embarrasing and frustrating for both of us but watching her with another man is a huge thrill and win-win-win for all 3 of us !
Yes yes yes. Why try to have sex with your wife, when you know 9 times out of 10 you either cum in 2 minutes or can't stay hard. I would rather jerk off watching her get fucked by a real man or watch her videos of past experiences!

I have to admit, I would rather masturbate to watching my wife being used by another man than to be the one using her. I last less than 5 seconds and have erection issues so it is very embarrasing and frustrating for both of us but watching her with another man is a huge thrill and win-win-win for all 3 of us !
Well spoken and watching is a key to cuckold sex. It is mandatory, required and necessary.

Back