Masturbating to your wife's footage instead of sleeping with her

I have to admit, I would rather masturbate to watching my wife being used by another man than to be the one using her. I last less than 5 seconds and have erection issues so it is very embarrasing and frustrating for both of us but watching her with another man is a huge thrill and win-win-win for all 3 of us !

I have to admit, I would rather masturbate to watching my wife being used by another man than to be the one using her. I last less than 5 seconds and have erection issues so it is very embarrasing and frustrating for both of us but watching her with another man is a huge thrill and win-win-win for all 3 of us !
Exactly!! Although I have read negative comments here when I say my pussy is black-only, that he is my husband and should have my pussy, he is absolutely relieved, and for him the ultimate cuckolding.

Exactly!! Although I have read negative comments here when I say my pussy is black-only, that he is my husband and should have my pussy, he is absolutely relieved, and for him the ultimate cuckolding.
I have to agree with you Beth. There is a lot of stress and angst for us cucks that are trying to please our wives when we know we cannot. The pressure is almost unbearable. And I am absolutely totally relieved when I don't have to face that pressure which I know will end in ultimate disappointment. Watching her get fucked properly and satisfactorily IS the ultimate cuckolding and just awesome

I have to agree with you Beth. There is a lot of stress and angst for us cucks that are trying to please our wives when we know we cannot. The pressure is almost unbearable. And I am absolutely totally relieved when I don't have to face that pressure which I know will end in ultimate disappointment. Watching her get fucked properly and satisfactorily IS the ultimate cuckolding and just awesome
I use to hate faking orgasms so that I did not hurt the fragile egos of some white guys! No black man has ever asked. "Did you cum good?" They know!!!

If my wife is having sex with someone else, unless I'm on the other end of a good "skewing" as she calls it, I'm probably masturbating myself; no different from watching a good fuck flick, BUT, my reason for "watching" is to see her enjoying herself as well as the convenience of watching her have orgasms ... she really has good orgasms, she enjoys them, and shows all the signs when she reaches one. Its hard to see some of these things when you're the one doing the pounding. But, I never want my wife to think that the reason she MUST screw other guys is because I can't adequately do the job myself. I'm quite capable of giving her all the orgasms she wants, but like us guys often say ... "getting some strange" always feels good, because its different.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

If my wife is having sex with someone else, unless I'm on the other end of a good "skewing" as she calls it, I'm probably masturbating myself; no different from watching a good fuck flick, BUT, my reason for "watching" is to see her enjoying herself as well as the convenience of watching her have orgasms ... she really has good orgasms, she enjoys them, and shows all the signs when she reaches one. Its hard to see some of these things when you're the one doing the pounding. But, I never want my wife to think that the reason she MUST screw other guys is because I can't adequately do the job myself. I'm quite capable of giving her all the orgasms she wants, but like us guys often say ... "getting some strange" always feels good, because its different.
View attachment 1032035
what an ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!

I really haven't needed to be fucked by my husband since we started this lifestyle...he is welcome to me if he wants to, but he says he loves to watch me lose myself with a black guy and that the pics and videos of me are more than enough for him to get off on..I love that he loves me loving them!
GODDESS.........

My wife only sees her bull once every 7-10 days. So my job is to fill in during those days she can't see him. She lets me know that this is his pussy now and she calls me his name. She had been with him 2 months now and our sex has NEVER been better.
I totally prefer being in her than the other. While I have watched her with 4 men now I have yet to to anything but watch. Masturbating while watching her live just seems strange.
As for Video of her that's different. She took a 5 year hiatus and thank god I had a few hours of video for those years.
So happy she is back into BBC.

Great conversations everyone, I knew this would be a good topic. I do find myself masturbating alot to her, specially when its a live stream and she's not at the house. However, since we are being honest, do some of you feel bad ever when it comes to your role?

For example, I sometimes do think to myself, damn I am pretty pathetic to be jacking off to a video of my wife with other men when I could be the one banging her out and making her orgasm, which I am capable of. My mind still switches often times between non-cuckold and cuckold mentality, usually controlled by my arousal.

Great conversations everyone, I knew this would be a good topic. I do find myself masturbating alot to her, specially when its a live stream and she's not at the house. However, since we are being honest, do some of you feel bad ever when it comes to your role?

For example, I sometimes do think to myself, damn I am pretty pathetic to be jacking off to a video of my wife with other men when I could be the one banging her out and making her orgasm, which I am capable of. My mind still switches often times between non-cuckold and cuckold mentality, usually controlled by my arousal.

I think that is an entirely natural duality of the lifestyle for a cuckold. That is the conflicting sexual strategy and interest that causes thrills and a bitter feeling when faced with the situation. Cuckolding is a very literal way of experiencing the open flame of human sexuality, so being that close to the flame is exciting and painful.

Back